ForumsForum GamesHang Out And Post! >.< Have Fun!

63 10494
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Talk about anything!

Just don't get spammy please.

All posts 5 words+

Thanks!

• 63 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Dang, no posts.

Oh well, I'll start.

I'm bored. lol!

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

isn't this why u didn't like club chills so why is it okay now

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

hey, lay off snizz. he justs wants people who want to talk be able to talk in a fourm insted of on peoples pages

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

thats what club chills was and he said there was no point to it so hes being lame

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Alright, if you want to argue, please take it somewhere else, thanks.

I think this is almost the closest thing to an AG run chat that we have. Mods can delete posts, and there is no AP. I see no problem with this.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

well, mabey he wanted to make a new club/thred because people were probably getting spammy on club chills or whetever he called it

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

it was just like this but everyone started making reasons the club was bad fire tail was one of the people that had to hate on the club

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

oh and estel the only reason i have a problem with this is because fire tail said he hated things like this on club chills thread so hes contradicting himself

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

hmmmm, hard to argue with you on that one. If he said that his club was stupid, then why whould he make another one? But then mabey just as I said before, he might have said it was stupid because all people would do is spam. So he waited a while, and then made a new one.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

how about everyone just drop the current conv. And use this thred for it's intended pourpose. The thred is called "hang out and have fun" not "rip on fire_tailmadness" I'll start with a response because it seems that you guys are to imature to use this thred correctly.

I am also bored. Has anyone noticed anything new on AG lately? I'm looking for more games to play!

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

the club was great and was no spam it was locked because lige and noname and fst6 firetail among others kept saying it was lame and stupid and people started to flame so it got locked

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

oops! sorry, i ment to say firetail_maddness. Sorry for spelling your name wrong firetail!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Guys, chill.

Carlie gave me permission.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

seriously... leave him alone >.>
thanks F_M, this rocks.
I used to be a chick.

Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Okay.. To get this thread back on track I'll say something like....

There are a lot of good songs out now. I mean I've found a lot. =D

How bout you guys? Any good songs you've heard recently? (Feel free to change the subject)

;D

Showing 1-15 of 63