ForumsSupport ForumThe Moderator!

18 2691
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

So everyone seems to be complaining about how there's not enough mods on to stop spam, and everyone's trying to come up with ideas on how to fix this. the problem is, everyone's idea on how to fix this is stupid as hell. Luckily, I have come up with a solution to the moderator problems which is probably my best idea yet. how bout we program a mod bot that can sense spam. when the mod bot senses spam, it sends an impulse through the internet which turns the spammer's computer into a robot, similar to the one in terminator, to terminate the spammer, and then delete the spam. The mod bot will also be able to answer every question about the site and more, and within seconds too. Am I samrt or what?

• 18 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

lige..........can you make computers come to life? I can't, and i dont think any one else can either. I will addmit that was good for a laugh but thats it. As an idea it was totall rubish.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I know a guy who knows a guy who can do this in less than a day.

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Lige you didnt even spell smart right.
I agree There is a lack of moderators.
What are there like 6-10?
Not saying that I ave encountered an single spam on AG.
But there should be an increase just in case.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

thaat cant be done.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Lige you didnt even spell smart right.

Not saying that I ave encountered an single spam on AG.

quoted for effect
Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Not saying that I ave encountered an single spam on AG
Oh WOOPDI DOO I missed a letter.
Its still not as bad as praticaly spelling smart backwards.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

comminity mods should have the power to watch over communitsy and NO MORE!thats what i think..i think the people they choose are VERY active and very i dont mean like 2 hours a day (weekends) or 20 minutes a week. i mean like people who frequent this forum alot, and peoples' names you always see at the bottom.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

A better idea, Lige, would be to stop creating these horrid threads. In your attempt to be even remotely funny, you have failed :P -- first you want to kill all of them, now you want to make robots, why not just get Big Black Ben to solve all the problems?

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Oh I want him to make mod bots.
So when they kill spamers he'll get the blame and spend life in prison.
Ill come and visit to laugh at his rotting body.

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Go on now make mod bots. I fully support it.
Like i said before:
Oh I want him to make mod bots.
So when they kill spamers he'll get the blame and spend life in prison.
Ill come and visit to laugh at his rotting body.
All part of my master plan.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

apparently if you know a guy smart enough to do this im sure he wouldnt be friends with people that cant spell.[quote]Am I samrt or what?

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

A better idea, Lige, would be to stop creating these horrid threads. In your attempt to be even remotely funny, you have failed :P -- first you want to kill all of them, now you want to make robots, why not just get Big Black Ben to solve all the problems?

why does everyone think I'm trying to be funny? I'm completely serious about all of this.
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

apparently if you know a guy smart enough to do this im sure he wouldnt be friends with people that cant spell.

thank you for making fun of my dyslexia.
Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Can we all get back to the topic?
This is about mods and lige going to jail for mass murder if he makes mod bots.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Ok dude,thats like the best idea ive heard yet that would slow the spammer's speed down probaly and it could be outrageously awesome ans screw the spammers up

fix'd
Showing 1-15 of 18