ForumsProgramming ForumHow to make profit out of Flash games?

8 6097
Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

I've seen a lot of questions about making games and submiting games, with comments about buyig the new version of Flash and etc, and I've seen people mentioning profit

I've already seen games with banners on the preloaders, but I have no idea where these banners come from, or were you mentioning some other kind of profit? I searched the last 15 pages and couldn't find anything about it

I'm not new to Flash if that matters, but I'm new here ._.

• 8 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

John or Arax_Nisanu would probably be the ones to ask

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Arax was banned, Ricador.

MrMuggles
MrMuggles
3 posts
Nomad

why did he get banned?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

lets not get off topic.Now I think that by getting a site to sponsor your game you can make a good profit out of it.If you haven't noticed by now every game that is submitted on here has a sponsor,such as AG,Newgrounds,and tons of others.I think you have to use the contact page,and make a business proposal to get it sponsored,and then they should be the ones who pay you,but I could be wrong.Anyways that is the main way to get profit.If you are looking for even more,and have a really nice game.Then you can put adds within the game,and such which would help get more cash,but overall I think sponsors are the ones that help you make the most profit,and it could help make up for the money you spend on flash programs,and really nice computers to make the games on.

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

sorry i got arax banned for abuse

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

Do you guys know which site these banners come from? They are mostly banners from other online games like Travian, Mechquest, and the likes

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Yeah, sponsorship would proably be the best route. If you want to get sponsored by AG, go here.

Now, I do not know where these banners come from. It could be from Google AdSense.

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

Have anyone done this before? I live in Brasil and I'm not sure if they do international funds transfer

I'm really nervous about spending around $1300 on Flash CS3 (that's the price around here) and not being able to get the money back with games

Showing 1-8 of 8