ForumsSupport ForumAG Rpg System?

28 3423
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

What if every member(who wants one) had a character, this character would earn EXP and Gold from every post/comment, merit,etc you made. Gold could be spend at the store under RPG System. You could choose a class, race and element for your character, you can also attack other players and gain exp and gold that way. Heres a few thing I want to straighten before people start making comments.
1.Graphics are not big deal, chances are everything would be in 2D graphics that aren't very impressive.
2 This wouldn't count as an mmorpg, sure you can fight monsters but there would be no player to play interaction except for challenges and trading.
3. Do not spam for exp or gold mods/admins could easily destroy your character within a single click or just disable your ability to participate.
4. I'm open to race, class or item suggestions though these probably wouldn't in the game of course, considered the game itself is accepted, which is not that likely anyhow.
Otherwise fire away your opinion, like I said this will probably be quite low quality since coding it would be a big deal, I have seen other topics like this but I thought this had a more unique and descriptive spin to it.

• 28 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 28