ForumsSupport ForumSomething needed to be brought up.

24 4513
Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

I just want to tell people that it doesn't matter if someone adds you, all it is is a quicklink to your page. So if Armor_Games_Player wanted to ask KoG a question, they wouldn't have to look around on comment pages and forums.

• 24 Replies
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I have people spamming mine with "YOUR GAY YOU RUIN THIS SITE!" and other inflammatory remarks of that type.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Lige its because you are ruing the website your just insulting the people like telling them gross jokes.Ive marked every single one of your comments as spam because they don't have nothing to do with the questions anyone asks.Please give reasonable answers.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

I have people spamming mine with "YOUR GAY YOU RUIN THIS SITE!" and other inflammatory remarks of that type.

Well that sucks. I haven't really experienced spam. But I have noticed that a few youtube spam like things are appearing on AG. Like the copy and paste this if this (whatever) wasted your time. Then the picture of the person flicking you off. LOL
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Lige its because you are ruing the website your just insulting the people like telling them gross jokes.Ive marked every single one of your comments as spam because they don't have nothing to do with the questions anyone asks.Please give reasonable answers.

well that's just like... you know... your opinion... man...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/The.Big.Lebowski.1998.Screenshot.2.jpg
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ha ha.

Well thanks Lige, that last post made me laugh

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

you are gonna get banned

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

No he's not.

Not unless they really get out on control.

I believe the mods have mentioned it a cou8ple times to him, but he's really not doing much wrong.

Or unless you're talking about me getting banned...which in that case means i picked the wrong week to give up morphine.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Okay sorry and Lige i gotta agree i cracked up when i saw your post

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Okay, Juan, chill out. Lige may sometimes get off topic, but no one is perfect XP If you have any serious issues with another member, make sure to give me or another mod, a message, but a forum is not the place.

Showing 16-24 of 24