firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I like the white colour. It's smooth.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I prefer they spend their time working on armatars.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

this website isnt new it has about more tha 5 years

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

This idea's been suggested before and basically, the main problem, the fact the site's pretty new. Don't expect major changes to layout in a while. Your idea has some cons: implementing would be difficult and how to fix hiccups for appropriate browsers. It's a daunting task.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

wow,everyones starting to use my armatar.well i think it should be customizable to red,blue just colors right now no fancy stuff..and yeah idea been brought up too many times.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

i dont mean colors i mean images

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

defenetly or something that says im am the king or something epic

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah,but what would be different about colors? oooooo look at the fun blue? well right now it could have colors just colors as i said
[quote]well i think it should be customizable to red,blue just colors right now no fancy stuff

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I'd like a background that says:

"I rule".

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

dont you think white looks boring

You've made your point, there's no sense in repeating yourself and continously saying the same thing over and over again. Different colours would be good, but if anything, I'd rather not see a temporary solution -- an overhaul would be nice.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

how about something you can type in? a customizable?well,others cant see it so mods wont have a decision about "Innapropiatism"

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This idea's been suggested before and basically, the main problem, the fact the site's pretty new. Don't expect major changes to layout in a while

Yep, this has been suggested many times, and has been considered. Maybe one day it will happen, maybe not. But we are more interested in making sure that the site basics work before moving on to the more superfluous features.

this website isnt new it has about more tha 5 years

Nope. Armor Games has been around for a while, but this new interactive site has only been live since January. So this current site is still under a year old. There are still many changes that we want to, and will make, to the site. It just takes time.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I don't like this idea, AG is a gaming site, and this would be one step closer to making it a myspace or a facebook if you can make a layout for your profile.

Showing 1-15 of 32