ForumsSupport ForumArmor Point THEFT!!!!!!

18 2873
BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

The last time I was on my account it said I had 2 merits. So I logged on, and I saw that I had gotten another merit. But instead of geting points for the new merit, I had 25 points LESS than last time. I had points stolen from me! =(

• 18 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

have you added all of your points up to see if the total value matches the addition of all the point sections?

XBlackKnightX
XBlackKnightX
70 posts
Peasant

Really? wow i have never known that. Maybe did u spam and u got the points taken away from you?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

How do you spam to get merits?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Points cannot be "stolen" as that would imply someone actually taking them from you. If any of your comments were deleted on another user's page, on a game, or in the forum then you would have lost points. Also keep in mind that if anyone you have ever spoken with on their profile has been banned, your comments would be wiped away as well.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me or another moderator directly.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

How do you spam to get merits?

There is no way to "Spam" merits. ^_^
BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

oh, sorry guys. It was strangely fixed, so now I have the amount of points I should. I think one of my friends was banned too, so all of our conversations disappeared. = )

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Also keep in mind that if anyone you have ever spoken with on their profile has been banned, your comments would be wiped away as well.

I don't remember losing much points when SS was banned.
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

LOL yea, spam is like the exact opposite of a merit. Merits are rewarded, spam is punished. =D
SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

merit are hard to get cuz you got to have a mod come to a game...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

oh, sorry guys. It was strangely fixed, so now I have the amount of points I should. I think one of my friends was banned too, so all of our conversations disappeared. = )

When someone is banned, the posts are not deleted. No one loses points when someone is permanently banned. So this would not be the reason.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Copy other peoples comments. That's one way to spam them if not the only.
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Yep, sorry everyone. I had assumed that the account was actually deleted when instead it is just made inaccessible. My apologies and sorry for any confusion!

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

merits are so hard to get cos the mods often ignore ur comment cos they aint on hat certain game but it must be hard to give avry good comment a merit

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

That is the most strange thing if heard.
Well its good it got fixed s there wont be any confusions.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

they dont, but it takes them usuall 3-7 days for me.others maybe faster.just depends on what game if its a behind the bookcase game you might have to wait 10+ days if its new and always checked usually 2-4 days..once again for me.other maybe faster.or slower.

Showing 1-15 of 18