ForumsGames[NECRO] GemCraft Graphics Glitch?

9 3993
fleazilla
fleazilla
4 posts
Peasant

GemCraft Graphics Glitch?

I'm level 25 now, I;ve got the glowing borders on the first 6 areas (revealing the first secret level) and have completed up to and including the first epic battle.

When I started playing the game everything was fine but the last dozen or so battles that I have played when I'm finished the screen goes dark and I can see trees and towers, then it goes back to the main screen which is also black except for all the areas show up. When I try to save the whole screen is black but if I click in the right areas I am able to save.

I have been reloading the webpage (and therefor the game) and relying on the autosave slot to continue playing - sort of annoying - anybody else have this problem?

OSX 10.5; Safari browser 3.1.2

• 9 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I think this should be in the flash games section.

Also, I've never experienced this problem before. Try it on Firefox, I'm not sure.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

*points at flash game section*
go, my young grasshopper...

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I think this thread could belong in both.

But for an answer, you have a better chance if I move this. If you want to move back for any certain reason, let me know.

fleazilla
fleazilla
4 posts
Peasant

Now that everybody is done organizing -- is there any actual help on these forums?

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

This has never happened to me, but I don't know if me having Internet Explorer updated to the max has anything to do with it. Maybe you do need to try on another browser.

a7xfan
a7xfan
212 posts
Peasant

fire fox probally would clear it up i switched to firefox and its been better

AmaroK
AmaroK
13 posts
Nomad

I have played this game all the way through both on fire fox and IE, cant say have i have had any problems. I'd strongly suggest checking that all your browsers are in fact running an up to date version of all plug ins, i have had strange things where for some reason 1 browser its trying to use an older version of a plug in, and causes some strange things to happen. Just a suggestion.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

I too have experienced this same issue. It happens very randomly. Thankfully, I've more or less memorized the game save locations, so I saved, exited, and came back in - everything was fine. It is sort of annoying though, lol. The first time it happened, I thought it was part of the game, but soon figured that it wasn't.

seesine
seesine
56 posts
Nomad

im at last epic battle with level 73....it's to hard....

Showing 1-9 of 9