ForumsSupport Forumis there a reason why we cant do this...

8 2342
castlecrashing
castlecrashing
37 posts
Nomad

I wanted to chooose my own armatar how come we cant??? i wanted this armatar

http://www.merchlackey.com/thebehemoth/orangeknight_detail.php

• 8 Replies
bballstardfence
bballstardfence
263 posts
Nomad

you can just put a dot in the circle and hit the button at the bottom of the screen

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

We can't choose our own because we do not need to choose our own. They are going to make more, so don't worry about it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I'm confused, so I'll leave this answer.

You cannot choose your own armatar because your not supposed to.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Well, first I'd say, hey nice armatar you want there... but I can't see it.
Second, people would be able to spam pictures... like adds for IPODS and stuff like that. They can also put inappropriate stuff in there too. Well if you are really bummed out. Go to support and suggestions and give your idea as an armatar.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

i wanted a picture of the hamburgaler, like I had on other sites, but couldnt get it here. so o well

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Wellllllll...

It's cuz There could b inappropriate ones uploaded, and that would just be a bigger hob for the mods to monitor them.

Also AG has a medieval theme going on, and also animals. People choosing there own Avatars would kind of ruin these themes. Also the Armatars have there own flair and style which makes them cool.

castlecrashing
castlecrashing
37 posts
Nomad

dang it i want the orange knight man!! makes this site no fun... cant they band ppl wil bad armatrs though?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well they could. But it would be really hard to catch them. There are over 100,000 users. Monitoring and watching all of them and screening out the bad ones would be next to impossible.

Showing 1-8 of 8