ForumsSupport ForumMerit notification.

8 2031
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Not sure this has come up before but I think it is a real pain getting a merit and not sure where it came from. I thought it would be Nice if we could have the option (like comment notification) of getting informed when we get a merit,and where it came from. Also I realize some mods say stuff right now which is great but I thought this would help out the writer because it shows the comments he did write,therefore further advancing his comment writing skills! So AG,tell me what you think.

• 8 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well,on a game when you write a merit worthy comment it will be bolded out..click on "View comments" and look for your merit worthy comment and if its bolded its that game..i posted this to help others but got lost in the back of the help forum,would give you a link but too much work just to look for something whne i can just tell you.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah but lol it can be a pain finding these when you write a lot of comments. Plus this way is just easier

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Carlie and DM do that. It does help, i wish they all did that.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah i have lately been complaining about this, and the last several merits i have been told what games they were for

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't care that much about seeing which game I got a merit on, as long as I got the merit.

If you don't want so much trouble, simply leave one comment, hope it gets merited, and if it does, you'll know which games it is on.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Yeah, I think the rest of us are starting to do some notifications, but I think an automated system would be fantastic. And if you could pull up all of your merited comments, that would be even better. I know this idea has been tossed around for awhile, but I have no idea what it would take to code something like that.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, well I, as well as the other moderators will try to notify you on any merits we merit.....lol

Hmmm, not sure, but I may have forgotten to notify you on a merit :P If it was, it was on the newest game.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Some of the moderators already do this, and we are currently trying to come up with a system that automatically notifies. So please be patient.

But do know that we are working on this =)

Thanks for the suggestion!

Showing 1-8 of 8