ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStory Writing.....You write the next part....

11 3568
adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

So The rules and ideas: The idea for this topic is basicly a writing form of telephone. I will write the first part of the story then who ever wishes may right the next part and so on.

Rules: NO cussing. Sorry but this is a clean site and even if you think it is better for the story please do not. Please try to go along with the storyline, but if you must stray go ahead.

Here is the story:

It was a windy, cold night in Chicago and Avery was siding out side listening to the sound of trees swaying. It was quite for the first time in hours. Avery was happy just to be away from her parents, but she knew she would have to go back soon. She sighed and looked up at the sky, millions of small dots shown down. The wind settled around her, stopping there constant motion for the moment. The stars look so different to nightâ¦so calm. Avery closed her eyes taking in the night, then through them open. As her eyes again, she focused on a star that was so bright and shining, that it seems it didnât belong to this world. If I could have one wish what would it be...? Avery thought for a moment then said âI wish I could be anywhere else but hereâ she said then laughed at her foolishness. She was too old to believe in wishing stars. She looked at the star one more time before closing her eyes. Suddenly a thought came to her, so completely unbelievable she had to say it out loud âit shines like moonlightâ in her mind it sounded ridicules but out loud, it seem almost true. She let the thought drift away as she fell into a fit full sleep. The wind around her suddenly picked up, and whorled ever so hard that it knocked Avery out of her chair waking her. She looked around frightened, she tried to push her self away from the wind but the vortex was to strong. Avery sat straight up in her chair and looked around, âit was just a dreamâ she said with a relived sigh. but as she looked closer she realized that things were different, the calm park she had been sitting in was now surrounded with tall crumbling buildings only a small patch of grass was left, but even that was old and brown.

• 11 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 11