ForumsSupport ForumGlitches on armorgames

13 3206
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

This is not the real glitch listing but Im hearing a few new glitches (which have been confirmed) but its hard keepign track of them. If you have a glitch post it here. This is for my nest Glitch list so I don't leave some out.

DO NOT POST ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Game glitches
gold king
â»â»â»â»â»â»â»â» "glitch"
all commenting glitches
flashy backround
Slow loading pages, excess lag (not from your internet connection)
missing images
missing games
multiple of the same fav
dissapearing about
upvoting and flagging goes to 404 page
38 years ago
messing up bbcode (bold, italic, etc)
404 pages/missing pages
Losing Ap
game rating- go to hamepage
rating a .5 and its turns into 1.5 (i assume this is fixed, if ir isn't tell me)
empty forum section
Messed up timer (It says just now but nobody new posted) (FIXED)
Ap is not equal than it is supposed to be
post count stuck
messed up name (at the gray box at upper right
you post a new post, but the post ends up a few pages back
you post a new post, but it doesn't appear (10 posts)

These are mostly personal reminders, so you might not know what im talking about.

• 13 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

This is a brilliant idea. This will reduce glitch topics by a ton

I have a new one.

Little smiley faces are on my page on the comments.

I know that you can vote a comment up, and a smiley appears, but these smileys are in the middle of the comments.

0.o

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I remember you made a glitch list before,but not as long,and more detailed.Alright well this is interesting.I can't think of any other glitches at the moment.Well actually their is a glitch for when you use the arrow keys in a flash game,and hit them in a certain way.They tend to take you back to the homepage.I don't quite know if this is a website issue though.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I remember you made a glitch list before,but not as long,and more detailed.Alright well this is interesting.I can't think of any other glitches at the moment.Well actually their is a glitch for when you use the arrow keys in a flash game,and hit them in a certain way.They tend to take you back to the homepage.I don't quite know if this is a website issue though.

Its a keyboard shortcut. Press the left key and backspace, it brings you back.

Also: I will only add more common glitches (glitches that other people, not just you, have experienced before)
masterblake9
masterblake9
58 posts
Farmer

I realize that the whole rate -> homepage is on the list, but I've done a little testing myself, and it happens on more than one browser. Here is a tip I've learned that's kept that glitch away: Click and drag your mouse off of the rating thing, it rates, but it doesn't act like you clicked the link.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

why im not alloud to post g0ld kimg (not typed the same way)

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Click and drag your mouse off of the rating thing, it rates, but it doesn't act like you clicked the link.

Thanks I'll add that.

Its like some of you don't know this is there

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

All of those glitches are prettty common, and most of them happen to me from time to time, I realy hope they get fixed, because they get annoying after the one hunderdth time

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

A glitch is that when i comment sometimes my comment doesn't show.
It just makes the recent comment double.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Oh yea:

Quality drop
text mode
and the leaderboard

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

A glitch is that when i comment sometimes my comment doesn't show.
It just makes the recent comment double.

DO NOT POST ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Game glitches
gold king
�������� "glitch"
all commenting glitches

Im aware of all commenting glitches. Most aren't even glitches at all.
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I have one:

When editing your about, if you have nothing in the SteamID thing, when you press "update" the SteamID will fill in with your username.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

When editing your about, if you have nothing in the SteamID thing, when you press "update" the SteamID will fill in with your username.

Wut?? LOL that doesn't happen for me or is it really rare? Has it happened to you more than once?
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

it does that for me too. it's kinda weird. is it because the site knows my steam id through some sort of cookie or something?? because my steam ID is my username.

Showing 1-13 of 13