ForumsSupport ForumDo people just post on the fr2 sticky and not look at it?

13 2414
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Im just curious today (for some reason i do not know).But do people just post theyre maps on there and people just pass by it?

• 13 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yea nobody really talks about them or actually use them at all.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Yes, not many people look at them...so don't waste your time posting there.

~RR~

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

well then why did they make a ticky for it then...

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

It worked in the beginning, but now there are too many tracks...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, not many people look at them...so don't waste your time posting there.

There is nowhere else to post the FR2 maps. If other threads are made, they will be locked and redirected to the sticky.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, some people still look at them, you never know...

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I think you should just keep them to yourself on your own profile.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

As long as they aren't clogging up the Flash Games forum! =)

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Well here is an idea of how to use the sticky. So many people keep posting coding under their profiles of tracks they have made. Instead of wasting profile space you could post in that thread and make a link to it from your profile.

I don't know why nobody does that but it realy would help make your profile look much nicer and it would prevent people from cursing as they scroll through miles of random coding who just want to send you a simple profile comment. *BLARG* > O

I think you should just keep them to yourself on your own profile.

Basicly just do that but pute the track in the thread and a link to the thread page with your track in it. = )
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

That is a great idea! You can just link to the different pages where your tracks are, and save a lot of scrolling on your page. Good idea!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Go to my profile for an example of what I am talking about. It is much cleaner than posting all the code on your profile.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yes, i saw what yuo did to make that happen,but,what if yourtrack gets pushed back a couple of pages? i think you should include the page number on the link

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Chances are your track ill not get bumped back a page. Even if it is a page number would not be necessary.

If I link that thread on page 10, it will link all users to page 10. If my track gets bumped back then I would just have to make a new link or explain to go to page 9 in my about to the other users.

Showing 1-13 of 13