ForumsNewcomers Forum[RULES] Forum Rules and Guidelines (OLD)

209 59972
Carlie
Carlie
6,925 posts

The community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points!

- No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling.
- No discussion of piracy or illegal material, or linking to these illegal activities.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban.
- Do not post links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.
- Do not post advertising or referral links.
- No excessive swearing or language.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
- Do not copy or plagiarize comments.

Borrowed from the Rules and Guidelines page.

• 209 Replies
seangeeee
seangeeee
1 posts

I think the rules are simple and very easy to apply. The informotion set forth was very interesting but at the same time very informative. I myself will Apply...

Chaze100
Chaze100
490 posts

You did a great job of putting this together Carlie!!!!

Smile =D

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,871 posts

she always makes the rules, and is very good at them.

You did a great job of putting this together Carlie!!!!
Smile =D

when you first said that i thought it was Carlie being funny. =D
lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
379 posts

wow very nice carlie you made the rules seem less what boring and accually made me want to read it as how organized it was

laxr1
laxr1
1 posts

i got lost way to many rules.

theone
theone
398 posts

Thanks Carlie that will help us all.

The_Winner
The_Winner
137 posts

Yeah wat laxr1 said, theres too many rules.

sanny
sanny
124 posts

the rules you can find unter the rank of a game

Blitzkrieg77
Blitzkrieg77
17 posts

could someone inform me of what "trolling" and "flaming" are please. I will try not to brake any rules by the way.

Savorath
Savorath
254 posts

I'm clueless of Trolling, but Flaming is hurtful, obscene, or rude comments to this, site, or a user on it!

tycoonjassinjass
tycoonjassinjass
3 posts

hi i think they should make it so we could turn blood off

rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
203 posts

Rules we should obey that. Maybe we will loss points that we work hard on earning it.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,134 posts

Trolling is when you post things on the forums that are offensive but you are trying to be and do it on many topics, basically asking for a ban, like if someone said on a topic "I hate that show, anyone who likes it is an idiot!"and then immediately posts on another topic saying "I hope that you all die." and so on.

Manoasthir
Manoasthir
10 posts

Rules to rule them all!

Rock_Lee
Rock_Lee
16 posts

I wonder if anyone would do something of these, but they are good rules.

Showing 1-15 of 209