Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[RULES] Forum Rules and Guidelines (OLD)

Posted Aug 21, '11 at 4:54am

TheLegitGamer

TheLegitGamer

188 posts

If they don't pertain to the topic, it's spam, and if you don't even go into detail about something it'll probably be considered spam. Example: "What's your favorite video game?" "Assassin's Creed." If you don't put in why or even explain a little it'll probably get deleted.

Ok I understand. I thought periodically posting would make the mods think I was purposely just trying to post as much as I possibly can for points (which is one of the reasons I like posting) but I love giving my opinions on the forum thread, as it is the most friendly, and populated community I have ever experienced. And I am pretty much in love with this community. Better then AG (but let's not get into that).
You see how I seem to ramble on into these giant answers, that is pretty much how I post most of the time, unless it's a topic like "Favourite jokes or punns etc.) But if it is an opinion thread. I'll go pretty much overdrive on the typing
Example: Read the above XD

Posted Aug 21, '11 at 6:39am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

If you post in every thread (or nearly every thread) in a section, you will be warned to keep it down, no matter how good your posts are. It screws with the natural fauna of the forum, so. 3-4 threads is fine, 20-30 isn't.

Same goes for double/triple posting, even if the posts are awesome, you ought to keep down to one post at a time, or collect all the replies in one post and get a mod to delete the first posts without the additional points.

Posted Aug 21, '11 at 8:45pm

blacklighting

blacklighting

9 posts

Where is the level system. I used to be able to find it. if someone could reply that would be really helpful so i can check out my progress.

Posted Aug 26, '11 at 2:20pm

franky236

franky236

6 posts

where can i find the score list with points for new badges?

Posted Aug 26, '11 at 2:37pm

burnbro01

burnbro01

1 post

I really like these rules, they are easy to follow. I believe some people might not know what trolling and flaming are. Trolling is when someone writes something offensive so that someone will try to say something hurtful back, and flaming is when someone says somethings really hurtful in order to make another person feel really bad.

Posted Sep 10, '11 at 11:11pm

KeenuTehUneek

KeenuTehUneek

92 posts

- No excessive swearing or language.

Does that mean that cussing is allowed, as long as you don't constantly do it?

Posted Sep 10, '11 at 11:25pm

mrTrippy

mrTrippy

532 posts

Does that mean that cussing is allowed, as long as you don't constantly do it?

Yes but, they rather you not do it at all.

Posted Sep 11, '11 at 3:49pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

Where is the level system. I used to be able to find it. if someone could reply that would be really helpful so i can check out my progress.

What level system? do you mean ranks that's in your profile?

where can i find the score list with points for new badges?

You can see when you click on highscores on the main menu of the game, or when you lose. I'm assuming you mean badges on games, because AG currently does not have badges that are earned by playing games.

Posted Sep 19, '11 at 3:46am

COD_QUICKSCOPES

COD_QUICKSCOPES

1 post

got it

Posted Sep 20, '11 at 10:52am

Layercoolman

Layercoolman

67 posts

How do you take what someone says and reply to it??

Reply to [RULES] Forum Rules and Guidelines (OLD)

You must be logged in to post a reply!