Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[RULES] Forum Rules and Guidelines (OLD)

Posted Oct 18, '08 at 8:27pm

Savorath

Savorath

170 posts

I'm clueless of Trolling, but Flaming is hurtful, obscene, or rude comments to this, site, or a user on it!

Posted Oct 19, '08 at 10:27am

tycoonjassinjass

tycoonjassinjass

2 posts

hi i think they should make it so we could turn blood off

Posted Oct 19, '08 at 11:04am

rafael_marc22

rafael_marc22

200 posts

Rules we should obey that. Maybe we will loss points that we work hard on earning it.

Posted Oct 19, '08 at 4:22pm

armor_warrior

armor_warrior

850 posts

Trolling is when you post things on the forums that are offensive but you are trying to be and do it on many topics, basically asking for a ban, like if someone said on a topic "I hate that show, anyone who likes it is an idiot!"and then immediately posts on another topic saying "I hope that you all die." and so on.

Posted Oct 25, '08 at 5:17pm

Manoasthir

Manoasthir

6 posts

Rules to rule them all!

Posted Oct 29, '08 at 7:02am

Rock_Lee

Rock_Lee

12 posts

I wonder if anyone would do something of these, but they are good rules.

Posted Nov 22, '08 at 10:07am

kdforlife

kdforlife

8 posts

great job

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 11:43am

Cathaholic

Cathaholic

25 posts

So what does no excessive swearing mean? What is the limit of swearing you can use?

Posted Feb 12, '09 at 8:29am

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,597 posts

I wonder if anyone would do something of these, but they are good rules.

If you go to Kongregate, you will get an idea of the mayhem if Armorgames didn't have a moderation team. Kongregate has one, but thy aren't very good. I once tried talking to ten of them on a chat about a group of flamers but they ignored me. Ever sine then I stopped being on the forum and chat on Kongregate. Now I only play games there.

So what does no excessive swearing mean? What is the limit of swearing you can use?

I think you people are trying to look t this the diplomatic way. Where are the flaws so I an do bad things... Not like that please. Trust your instinct on what you think it right or wrong. The maximum amount of swearing is zero, most likely. I recommend not even thinking about breaking rules or trying to get around them.

Posted Feb 26, '09 at 10:50am

Cranker16

Cranker16

0 posts

wow easy enough

Reply to [RULES] Forum Rules and Guidelines (OLD)

You must be logged in to post a reply!