Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[RULES] Forum Rules and Guidelines (OLD)

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 11:03am

Nitrogunner

Nitrogunner

0 posts

Dont tell me off here but why would people break the rules if they KNOW they will get in trouble?

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 3:02pm

ssor95

ssor95

0 posts

i know that this isnt really relevent but when is kingdom rush 2 being released???

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 4:22pm

MrCombatPants

MrCombatPants

4 posts

I don't get it because of the fact I post in forums but in my profile it says I haven't

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 5:18pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

The newcomer's section does not count towards AP nor post count. Likewise with the forum games. If it doesn't count towards AP (as it is stated in the descriptions that these two sections don't, it won't count towards post count either.

Dont tell me off here but why would people break the rules if they KNOW they will get in trouble?

Most people don't read the rules, and thus are unaware they are breaking the rules, another good part don't know they are breaking the rules because they don't think that their situation applies or they don't understand the rules. The last bit just breaks the rules because they can.

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 4:57pm

DarthCrazy

DarthCrazy

2 posts

Just wondering, doubt I'll get banned, but in case I am, does the rule of not making a new acc when banned only apply to the forum?

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 4:59pm

DarthCrazy

DarthCrazy

2 posts

People don't care a lot of the time on forums. They do what they want, despite knowing, or not knowing the rules.

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 5:13pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Just wondering, doubt I'll get banned, but in case I am, does the rule of not making a new acc when banned only apply to the forum?

No. If you are banned and you make a new account to circumvent the ban, you are guilty of said circumvention no matter if you do not visit the forums, do not comment or for that matter only log on to read other people's comments. The moment a new account is made, you have broken the rules.
Also to be considered: You might be banned for something not done on the forums, after all. Spamming is spamming no matter if it is in the comments or on the forums. Harassment is harassment no matter if it is on a profile or on the forums.

And, well, these rules are technically not just for the forums, but rather for all interaction with the site.

Posted Apr 11, '12 at 4:04pm

musiceaze

musiceaze

0 posts

thanks for the tips!

Posted May 29, '12 at 12:32am

mattb777

mattb777

20 posts

Wait, what if you post a short comment because you forgot to put something important in your post? I can't edit my posts, but I have only posted one short reply because of that reason.

Posted May 29, '12 at 6:21am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Wait, what if you post a short comment because you forgot to put something important in your post?

Make a follow up post and request your previous one to be deleted. If it's in the comments section on games it doesn't matter that much seeing as how many game comments are posted a day - it'll just get buried.

Reply to [RULES] Forum Rules and Guidelines (OLD)

You must be logged in to post a reply!