ForumsNewcomers Forum[RULES] Forum Rules and Guidelines (OLD)

209 59856
Carlie
Carlie
6,925 posts

The community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points!

- No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling.
- No discussion of piracy or illegal material, or linking to these illegal activities.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban.
- Do not post links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.
- Do not post advertising or referral links.
- No excessive swearing or language.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
- Do not copy or plagiarize comments.

Borrowed from the Rules and Guidelines page.

• 209 Replies
kdforlife
kdforlife
12 posts

great job

Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts

So what does no excessive swearing mean? What is the limit of swearing you can use?

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,744 posts

I wonder if anyone would do something of these, but they are good rules.

If you go to Kongregate, you will get an idea of the mayhem if Armorgames didn't have a moderation team. Kongregate has one, but thy aren't very good. I once tried talking to ten of them on a chat about a group of flamers but they ignored me. Ever sine then I stopped being on the forum and chat on Kongregate. Now I only play games there.

So what does no excessive swearing mean? What is the limit of swearing you can use?

I think you people are trying to look t this the diplomatic way. Where are the flaws so I an do bad things... Not like that please. Trust your instinct on what you think it right or wrong. The maximum amount of swearing is zero, most likely. I recommend not even thinking about breaking rules or trying to get around them.
Cranker16
Cranker16
1 posts

wow easy enough

nascardale
nascardale
13 posts

thank you for the rules i think it will realy help

toooinx
toooinx
85 posts

What's classed as 'excessive' swearing?

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts

Wow! I was just about to ask the exact same question!

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,086 posts

Excessive cursing would be to the effect that you're swearing more than twice in a sentence without bleeping them out. But there should be no need to curse, as there are female users that are on here, and it's not gentleman like to curse where females may see it.

Zophia
Zophia
9,472 posts

Lol.
Excessive cursing is anything beyond the occasional "darn".

At least, if you use that as the guideline, you won't get banned. Basically, try not swear at all.

Pazx
Pazx
5,873 posts

Excessive cursing is anything beyond the occasional "darn".

Darn.

lol, nice guide carlie, this should be of assistance. Although in actual reality only people who DON'T break the rules look at these threads >.>
toooinx
toooinx
85 posts

as there are female users that are on here, and it's not gentleman like to curse where females may see it.

Is that a serious comment or are you trolling?
wallaman63
wallaman63
160 posts

This site probably has the most order of any other sites its a relief

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,100 posts

lol, nice guide Carlie, this should be of assistance. Although in actual reality only people who DON'T break the rules look at these threads >.>

Yup this is good assistance alright , but the part Although in actual reality only people who DON'T break the rules look at these threads >.> is not true Pazx ,i break every single rule people give me! This is hard work so ill (kinda ) not break it =)
juiced
juiced
2 posts

ahhh, rules rules rules. there in all the forums i go in. why do forums have to so comlex, so...orginized. (retorical question)

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,100 posts

ahhh, rules rules rules. there in all the forums i go in. why do forums have to so comlex, so...orginized. (retorical question)

Well juiced...imagine the world without rules (what a wonderfull place it would be...)i meen without rules...the world would be fun!
Thats why we must follow rules,BECAUSE RULES RULE THE WORLD!!!
P.S what does "retorical" mean?
P.P.S you do meen complex right?
Showing 16-30 of 209