ForumsNewcomers Forum[RULES] Forum Rules and Guidelines (OLD)

209 59839
Carlie
Carlie
6,925 posts

The community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points!

- No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling.
- No discussion of piracy or illegal material, or linking to these illegal activities.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban.
- Do not post links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.
- Do not post advertising or referral links.
- No excessive swearing or language.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
- Do not copy or plagiarize comments.

Borrowed from the Rules and Guidelines page.

• 209 Replies
dolivar909
dolivar909
1 posts

good job with the presentation but isn't it against the rulez to change font, or font color/size

AquaRescue
AquaRescue
90 posts

that was really great Carlie. But some people are not scared of swearing and flaming.

yugiohfreak1105
yugiohfreak1105
3 posts

that makes sense

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts

Good work on the rules. And I will follow all of them. Since I've been on multi forums already I shall not break them.

pieman68
pieman68
26 posts

trolling or flaming wth dude

bountyhunter118
bountyhunter118
11 posts

Wow, thanks for posting this. This explains why some of my points may have suddenly disappeared.

vansun
vansun
24 posts

thanx for the advice

franky236
franky236
6 posts

once i just typed 'on this way i can really eaasy earn points' but i didn;t know that wasn't allowed so that listed helps me
thx!!

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts

tha's a lot of restrictoins

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts

it's that easy[b]

samabizzle
samabizzle
47 posts

MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK ON
Ha...I'm guessing that joke has probably been used....

I just have one question....what does badgering mean?
Hey badger badger badger mushroom mushroom!

AshTryan
AshTryan
1 posts

Nice! I will follow the rules!

helgamathilda
helgamathilda
9 posts

Forum guidelines sound simple enough for someone like me to adhere to!

RunningBeast
RunningBeast
3 posts

wow those rules are real helpful thanks!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,311 posts

what does badgering mean?

Badgering is another way of saying flaming. Here's the definition of flaming according to AG:

No "flaming" or "badgering" -- writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views or comments. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.
Showing 106-120 of 209