ForumsProgramming Forummy new site

6 3083
z3r00_c00l
z3r00_c00l
2 posts
Nomad

he ive just creted a site. i just want to tell me your opinion about it. pls visit it.[url]http://game-zone.bestforumpro.com/index.htm[/url]

• 6 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well looking at the url.I'm guessing this was not put together using html.To me it could be better.I go by the standards used on the website I helped create.I don't quite understand what you were thinking with the name though.Anyways I am not really in the mood to suggest anything though.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

fix a lot of spelling and grammar errors. it makes you seem more professional. Change the bull**** forum to something else, and gtfo tavern x(

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

It looks nice for your first site but there's a lot to improve!!
first the skull icon is really creepy and it might scare away some of users. then re arrange some of the links like the latest topics, and the search bar, now you should really use some different colors, and improve the spelling and grammar errors, like DirkPitt1 said "it makes you look more professional"!!
I've seen a lot worse, yours is quite good!!!
just keep improving and consider some of the comments above!

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

My eyes!! So cluttered!!

Seriously though, it looks alright, except for a few things:
* Try resizing all images on the left hand bar to make all of them the same, perhaps even adding a border around all images
* Shrink down the main logo at the top, at least height wise. It takes up a lot of space, is very ... what is the word, like, Boom! In your face distracting... and might increase the loading time on slower computers
* And echoing everyone else here, please use proper capitalization, spelling, and grammar

Otherwise, it has great potential. Yet another site to add to the endless list of game sites.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Is that Walt Disney font on the right part of the logo?

It's a bit hard to read too, especially with the flashing...

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

There is a bit of a difference from making you're own website and making a phpBB account.

Showing 1-6 of 6