ForumsSupport ForumCan we make topics about a certain member when given permission?

26 3273
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ok,the rule is that making a thread about a certain member will get locked,right?Well,what if the member the topic is about gives full-on permission to the topic creator?

• 26 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I guess it would suppose on the nature of the thread. But this is always discouraged.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

but what if it is in a positive way?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

even so, I think that it would be locked. After all, who wants to talk about one person anyways? It would pretty much be spam.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

It COULD be spam,but, most likely wont,because the permission would have to include the topic name and topics about.Then if the person they want to write the thread about says "It will attract spam" then no topic.If given a good reason and thought,he/she might say yes.

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

What.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

ehh, Isn't this redundant? If your given permission, of course you can. Thats obvious, if you have permission that gives you the ability to do so by administrators or mods.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I wouldn't agree to this no one wold like to have a thread about him/herself.

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

Why would be need to talk about a member with his permission?

I could uderstand if it was a troublemaker, but then he sure wouldn't give permission

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I don't think we should talk about one person either. I don't see a need to do so, either.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah some people may find it abusing and may get disturbed

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know why we would need to make threads about specific people.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Why do we need topic's about specific people?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well if you want to make one (i don't see the need), i guess there is nothing wrong with it if you have there permission.

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

Well it might be okay but there should be no topics like Should (username here) be banned and stuff like that!

Twiztiez
Twiztiez
4 posts
Nomad

I don't see anything wrong with it, but what's the point in doing so? Making a hall of fame for him/her, lol?

Showing 1-15 of 26