Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Thing to do for Newcomers

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 4:36pm

lil_gangsta72

lil_gangsta72

284 posts

Hey everyone it's me andof course ive been a newcomer a thing to do when you are new is to get uste to the website before posting or commenting as it gives you a feel for better reviews

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 4:39pm

lil_gangsta72

lil_gangsta72

284 posts

I might add that if you have played aemoegames for a long time but not a lot of playing time as a member of armorgames do what I said in the first post and it would also help if you browed the forums for a little bit as you can get some ap(armor points) and you can learn a lot from the games you love thanks for reading

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 4:41pm

lil_gangsta72

lil_gangsta72

284 posts

srry for my misstypes....everyone makes mistakes      armorgames not aemoegames =)

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 4:44pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,070 posts

Knight

Oh well, I rememebr I was on here around Christmas and I posted "Merry Chritmas NewGrounds!" on accident. XD

You make a good point. It is best to look around the site before jumping straight into the community.

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 4:48pm

NeoStarblaze7

NeoStarblaze7

78 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames!

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 5:00pm

yaleslot

yaleslot

157 posts

I always came to play games here
after a few months I decided to sign up.

Then I was still just playing games,rating and commenting.

But after a month or something I started to talk in the community,which is much more fun then just play games!

So join and you can tell your opinion on topics where people ask something, or even ask your opinion about something.

But you can talk too in the forums where you have to say your opinion about a decision to change on the site etc...

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 5:56pm

lil_gangsta72

lil_gangsta72

284 posts

totally man i played on armorgames then i was like w/e im making an acc so it happened thanks guys any newcomers? lol

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 6:38pm

armor_warrior

armor_warrior

850 posts

welcome to ArmorGames and i can tell that u found the new forum lol