ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy little 4 grade story..i will add on and please feedback.

2 2477
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

"Prince of Persia"
Strike of Arragyll the 3"

intro:

One day theire was a samurui warrior named "Draven the great" Draven had ten powers.He ran faster than the speed of light could be able to jum miles in the air,climb smooth substances,bend-up into a small box,pick up a large boulder with one hand,laser eyes,see through things,heat vision,turn into uknown things even beasts and was stretchable!

Chapeter 1

Draven was fighting a fifteen headed dragon when he noticed a stray.After Draven beat the dragon he asked the stray what his name was he said "Alorfus",then Alorfus said "Who are you?Are you DRaven the great? I want to be just kile you even though i am much younger.You are my hero."Do you want me to teach you my ways and skills to be just like me?" "Yes,i would love that,"responded Alorfus."What am i gonna call you, big D?"

• 2 Replies
yann510
yann510
29 posts
Shepherd

Nice start ... nothing to say else then this

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Chapter 2:

Draven takes alorfus t his place for training.Throught the training alorfus somehow started flying!Draven asked "Are you feeling fuzzy inside?" "A little" responds Alorfus."Wow,youve mastered flying in 3 hours!" Draven heard a big boom in the distant fall morning."What was that?" said Alorfus.As DRaven looked he finds an old man."What is your name" Draven asks. "I, I am arragyll the third." As they are fighting Draven uses invisibility and punches Arragyll in the chest so hard and many times his heart beat slower so he wont have much energy.Then Draven used his jumping skill to jump up and come down with an iron fist to defeat jis rival "arragyll".After he defeated him a dark,deep voice said "I am your worst nightmare."

Showing 1-2 of 2