ForumsForum GamesExaclabur RPG

46 7379
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I have decided to take a shot at making an RPG. The time period is 400 A.D. You are on England though you can travel. The government has been over thrown by a dark government. You must pick a side to survive. I will only be taking 4 or 5 people.

Here are the kinds of people you can be.

Black Smith- You live in a town making tool and weapons. You are okay at combat and have a steady income. Though you have no ability as a hunter or tracker.

Farmer- You live on a farm (of course). You always have plenty of food. You are an excellent hunter. You have a small income. You aren't very good at combat or tracking.

Fighter- You are great at combat. You don't have any abitilty as a hunter though you have some at tracking.

If there is a other profile you want to have ask me and I might or might not approve it.

Fill this out, the longer the better.

Job:
Side:
Description:
Attitude:
Anything else you want to add:

• 46 Replies
night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

Job: Blacksmith
Side: Government (not the dark one)
Description: an expert blacksmith and can build lots of stuff
Attitude: Friendly

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Sure you are in. Though your level isn't expert yet. You can make most things. You just can't make things like catapults yet.

Okay, you are in your workshop and some men from the government (the bad one) come to your door and ask if you can make them 500 hundered spears. They would pay you quite well. What do you do?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Job:Fighter
Side:Evil Government
Description:An Evil warrior who kills just to kill
Attitude:Terrible and stubborn

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Job:Fighter
Side:Good guys
Description:Stroung sword arm
Attitude:Friendly
Anything else you want to add:Holds two hand sword with one hand(like Ike)

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

oh for mine he has a two handed evil sword that he got when he murdered his village as a child

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Job:blacksmith
Side:good side
Description:a 20 year old male
Attitude:Has anger management
Anything else you want to add:He could create a fireball and strike it like a mage or wizard

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Yeah..... You guys this is realistic. Please don't go over the edge like kill whole villages which would be impossible in that situation.

@Jalte, you are aproched by 5 government fighters that ask you to join them what do you do what do you do?

@ Armor warrior you are told to guard the wepens room when you hear a noise do you leave your station?

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

@mattt15
first no magic so he couldn't. You are working when an old man comes in that has been attacked. He say that it was the government what do you do?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

no i do not leave and i ment like a small village of like 8 people and he did it at night while everyone was asleep

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Then that won't be a village it would be his family. Also don't forget to answer the RPG question.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

yes i did i said that i wouldnt leave my station

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

@armor_warrior sorry didn't see that. You are heading to the barraks after just getting your weeks salery (10 coins). What do you do with it?
Choices:
Gamble
Keep
Spend (must tell me what and I will say if you have enough)

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

keep it, i would get a shield but i have a two handed sword(can i use the sword to block some attacks like putting it in front of me to block)

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Okay, you see a guard coming towards you (you can tell he is drunk), he asks you for money then throws up what do you do?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

cut off his arms and legs so that he experiences a slow and painful death

Showing 1-15 of 46