Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Making a new topic

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 7:32pm

arkaninerenegade

arkaninerenegade

668 posts

Hello fellow gamers! I would just like too talk about making a new topic. If your new and want too make a topic i have some suggestions:

* Please don't make topics made many times. An example is topics compared video game consoles, 2008 election, e.g.

* Also try too make a topic that makes sense. Ive seen many topics that had so much grammar mistakes i could not read it.

* My last suggestion is if you disagree with someone, don't make fun of them. Everyone has different opinions so state yours and let the other users state his.

Well that's all I have too say. Bye and I hope you find this helpful.

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 7:36pm

arkaninerenegade

arkaninerenegade

668 posts

I also wanted too say keep a good record. Don't spam and people will respect you. Spam however you will face the consequence and possibly get banned. Now who would want that?

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 7:39pm

Ricador

Ricador

3,335 posts

I don't think that members who have been here a while should post the rules and what not, they are all ready stickied. I think we should all just devote are posts to making new users fell welcome, not shoving rules in there face, when they can see it for themselves.

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 7:41pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,071 posts

Knight

Well some were rules but others where common sense. This is not a bad guide but I think some things such as making posts are best learned through experiance. I beleive the best way to help newcomers is to show them how to act by example than telling them in some guide.

Posted Sep 5, '08 at 8:03pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

This has already been addressed in the Newcomers Forum Information and Rules thread.