ForumsSupport ForumMove the Community

20 3778
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think the Community needs to be moved to a different spot.... I know this has been sugjested multiple times but know one has found a good place to put it...... I think that it needs to replace the logout part on your whatever you call it were it says your Username,Armater,Control Panel,Logout. The logout should be moved to your page and the Community would take its place so it would be easier to find the community. Please tell me what you think.

Chaze100

• 20 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

It's already pretty easy to find the community, it's at the top bar of the page for crying out loud. I just don't see the point of this, no one has trouble finding it now. Why change something when it is already working?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yes I really don't think its needed sorta stupid.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Ah yes, moving the Community. It actually took me 2 days to discover their is a forum community here. I have seen a lot of forum communities and wished they could of made it easily seen like making it bold, in a very bright color with a very dark background or a gigantic font for it.

bballstardfence
bballstardfence
263 posts
Nomad

its fine its almost right under your name and game quick jump so its good

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Well your thinking,this really only helps the new people. Don't get me wrong,its great to help them but all the others probably wouldn't like that changed.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think it's fine where it is, really. It's right where all the other links to separate sections of the website are. I like that the "Logout" is where it is, because it pertains to your username, so it is right near it. It might be good that it takes people a bit to find it, you find the Community link when you get more used to the site, and are more aware of where everything is.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I think it makes perfect sense to have it were it is.

And if you moved the logout to your userpage, you would need an extra click and loading of a page to get to it. Bad idea for users who log onto AG from a public computer. A logout should always be accessible, no matter where you are on the page.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't see a difference. If people wonder if there are forums, they'll find it. If they know there are forums, they'll find it. If people don't bother or wonder if there are forums, they might find it, but they're not looking for it. I'm sure there might be people who don't know there's a forum, (but anyone checking their profile should know there's a forum page re "forum posts&quot and they'd like to have found it sooner, but that brings me back to my first point. People who go to the forums already know where it is. It's not like it's a secret link hidden on the Help page as the fifth and sixth words located under the Community Forums header (whose anchor link does not work! XD I should report that.)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The community button is rather hard to see, and I've seen lots of people asking me on how to get forum posts. I do think it should be more easily seen, but the rest is not necessary. Plus, I've gotten used to it.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Why do that i think its fine the way it is

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I think it is ok where it is, although I did have friends who had no idea what the community was...

Off Topic Question:
I thought you quit forever...

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Lol oops I meant to write that in question form...

Sorry for a double post.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Yeah its cool already

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There really isn't enough room to move it there, and even if there was, what is the point in moving it? I think it looks fine where it is.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Whats the point of moving it?

How is it beneficial at all?

Showing 1-15 of 20