ForumsArt, Music, and WritingFantasy Story

4 2575
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Here is a story created by me. Ill try to do my best in my grammar.

Prologue
There is 2 armys in war that are nice and evil. They king of nice is a Elf named Arthur and the King of Evil is a Orc Named Ashla. The nice army lives in a big kingdom surrounded by a river and with a single bridge that could open and dissapear like a ghost. But they could still step on it when it is invisible. The Evil Army lives in a underground cave that they have dig 1 year ago with allot of mine shaft and in the deep of the cave, they have lava so thats why they decided to not continue too deep. The Lava was 500 Feet Deep. With Ogres, goblins, dragons and others. But in the nice army, thy have hobbits, elfs, Wyverns and others. There village was peaceful and the evil armys village was deadly. They can't eat and some villagers from the nice army were there servants.

Episode 1 Coming Out

• 4 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Wow very good intro

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Yay thank you allot. Firs comment above my storys that was good is yours!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yay thank you allot. Firs comment above my storys that was good is yours!

I'll try to fix that...

Yay thank you a lot! First comment about my stories that was good is yours!
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Oh thanks =D

Chapter 1, Lava Up

A goblin is going up the stairs of doom. He was gonna walk in the fourth stair that was a trap but he already knew that it was so skip that stair and continue going up. When he see the door, He knocks and the guards opens the door and aims a spear at his head. The guards put back there spear in there hands safely. The goblin says: Let me in.
The guards opens the door with the stone that they got out of there chest and puts it in the hole of the door. The cracks in the stone turns golden and shines. The door opens slowly.The goblin said:Hi Captain we have a problem.
Ashla with no fear said:What Now. The Lava is coming up slowly. Few of us are already dead. Ashla said: Oh no the same thing as last year. The goblin said: What happened last year? Ashla said:EveryYear a Devil comes to us and helps us rule the world but i must be the first one to touch him or else he won't obey me and we will all die. Ashla runs and push down both guards and the goblin. Then he grabs the rope and jump to go to the other side of the tunnel. While the devil is climbing up. All the lava is coming up at the same time. Ashla said:Oh noi must touch him. After a second, the devil jumps and get out of the cave without getting touch by Ashla. Ashla Screams NOOOOO!!!
The lava went up like a volcano and went to the sea. Everyone was dead in the cave except for Ashla, the 2 guards, the goblin and few creatures. Arthur was looking at the window and sees lava going up to the sky then to the sea. Arthur said: Everyone, this is a quest for every Elf and dwarf. A elf said:What is happening king Arthur. Arthur said: The Devil has aaking once again this year. Everyone was scared and surprised and was hoping that Ashla didn't touch the devil once again.

Episode 2 Coming out soon

Showing 1-4 of 4