ForumsSupport ForumYou Guide AG 2008

6 1639
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

There should be a thread were mods offer options of whats possible for AG to add and people could vote/comment on what they want to see for the site. This way we could know what AG can or is willing to and pick out for those options. Who agrees?

• 6 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Well, we already have that, but in the opposite order, and you're posting in it! ^.^ Instead of us coming up with ideas and you all voting on them, we let you come up with the ideas, and we fish through to see which ones we can implement.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Well, we already have that, but in the opposite order, and you're posting in it! ^.^ Instead of us coming up with ideas and you all voting on them, we let you come up with the ideas, and we fish through to see which ones we can implement.

Obviously but I'd like to know what this site is capable of and what the Staff is willing the make of the site, sure members could still post things but this way we get an idea of we can upgrade here, and move over get a list of accept options would help us come up with better suggestions ourselves.
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

The admins are very picky with ideas. If they posted different upgrades to the site I am sure most of the members would be cool with all the ideas.

The reason, I beleive, why they don't post ideas and the things they are working on up is because Dan and the staff are trying to make ArmorGames a top notch site.

If they say they are working on something new then people will ask when and either the update will come out too soon and be sloppy or they will work on it for a long time to perfect it and while they are working on the update a bunch of members will keep asking "When is this update coming out?".

The mods do not want to raise everyone's hopes up then make the anouncement "We have been working on blah blah blah... and we are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to update this into the site untill next month."

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't mind that all but obviously you can't just expect to upgrade everything at one. Rather the thread should say we plan to upgrade such&such part of the site, here are your options, if people can't be decent about then close the thread and don't try it again but at least experiment, I don't mind a delay or 2 either at least I have a day to look forward instead of random update that no one knows about until its here, instead of shooting down our suggestion and putting what they want anyway, we should be able to choose.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

You bring up an interesting point. A majority of the ideas produced in the S&S are pretty bad, but it would be nice if a moderator or admin came up with an idea ONCE IN A WHILE (I know it defeats the purpose of this section of the forum) and the people can vote on it. Would be quite interesting if you ask me. It would also demonstrate the limitations of the website, that way, people aren't always suggesting the same horrid thing: "LAYOUTS!", "MUSIC!", "CR0N!", etc.

In addition to all that -- I think satisfaction surveys could be given out periodically. I understand the problems with surveys (i.e. a bunch of people saying one option, leaving results skewered), but I think it'd be better for the admin/mods to see what can be improved on the website, among other things.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

There should be a thread were mods offer options of whats possible for AG to add and people could vote/comment on what they want to see for the site. This way we could know what AG can or is willing to and pick out for those options. Who agrees?

I thought this would have been a juide im kinda disapointed...........
Showing 1-6 of 6