Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Lord Of The Rings. What's Your Favourite.

Posted Feb 24, '08 at 3:38pm

RoY_aHoI77

RoY_aHoI77

163 posts

the books people, the books are the best.......
otherwise the return of the king

Posted Feb 25, '08 at 2:44am

GarrusWrex

GarrusWrex

119 posts

yer but the problem with the books is they are to long really. They are still great but younger people won't be able to understand them much. Also too much from the books has been left out.

Posted Feb 25, '08 at 3:13am

Paba16

Paba16

238 posts

hmmmm...i liked the movie but they left like alot out of the book and they left out an entire character.

So any word on the hobbit? (that is as a movie)

Posted Feb 25, '08 at 4:48am

RoY_aHoI77

RoY_aHoI77

163 posts

This really important book for the LotR triology gots its own film??? ahh i'Ve to see it......

2garrus
they're not to long but today nobody wants to read over thousand pages......and this books are not written for kids they are for older ones 15+ i guess and the films make them not understandable but let the (very) young people see the violence(LotR got some of it)
and i don't think making films of great books because the worlds teenager and kids are becoming dumb and too lazy too read is the soliving of the problem(if there is one......i think that this is one)

so I'm missing tom bombadil very much

Posted Feb 25, '08 at 11:37am

GarrusWrex

GarrusWrex

119 posts

true true and peter jackson left out tom bombadil because he wasn't important to the main story (destroying the ring) but he was a big character in the book. Im 16 and i always read and all my friends call me a freak because they say they'll just wait for the movie. They don'y understand what they are missing out on.

Posted Feb 25, '08 at 12:04pm

RoY_aHoI77

RoY_aHoI77

163 posts

oh yeah i know the situation, i'm called bookworm by my friends....^^
but some films are made out of books are great too...
do you know hogfather??? its originally a book by terry pratchett and its a great film.........
have you seen the hobbit??? if yes is it good???

Posted May 30, '08 at 9:19pm

RaiderDawg

RaiderDawg

168 posts

Return of the king.

Posted May 30, '08 at 10:45pm

midnight43

midnight43

131 posts

the last one is my favorite lord of the rings movie

Posted May 30, '08 at 10:47pm

BIGBADEVAN

BIGBADEVAN

8 posts

the second one [b]HELMS DEEP!!!!!!!!

Reply to Lord Of The Rings. What's Your Favourite.

You must be logged in to post a reply!