ForumsSupport ForumMultiplayer Games on AG

6 1959
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

i dont know if any body put this on here so if they did, lock this up and notify me! ok. heres a great thing to think about. since there is nothing new going on, maybe you should make a multiplayer forum. its hard but it will get more people on the website. heres a good place to see an example. i hope the link works. if it doesnt type in www.nonoba.com:
[url=http://www.nonoba.com]

there, people can play together, chat, and just have a good time. there should be a leader board for each game. also there should be achievements that can be a part of the Armor Points. or the leader of the scoreboard and holding it for 2 or 1 week gets 100 points. great game developers like Krin, John, or Tony, or dan could work on this. i would love this if it comes through. the website i set is a great example of what im talking about. my fav game is shockarena and Nonoba racing!! yall should make something like that!!

• 6 Replies
Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

ArmorBox Live? Could work, it would surely boost registrations to have a "gamerscore"

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

please moderators please see this!!

daviddgu
daviddgu
69 posts
Nomad

its a cool idea cz well ever one loves playing online games

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

heres a good place to see an example. i hope the link works. if it doesnt type in www.nonoba.com:

yes i think that Ag should have multyplayer game but next time try not to advertize
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Maybe some multiplayer games would be nice for AG. I'm not too fond of most online multiplayer games though...

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Im not trying to advertize i just want to set an example. go to that site and see the multiplayer games that gives u guys an idea of what i mean. i have been in armorgames and i know that we are not supposed to do that.

Showing 1-6 of 6