ForumsSupport ForumHas this ever happened to anyone else?

3 1557
99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

Well I was updating my page with an updated version of my fr2 track and when I went to view my page nothing was in my about section. I deleted the track off it and the text re-appeared, then added it again and it disappeared again. Has this ever happened to anyone and does anyone know how to fix it? It's like there's some sort of word limit or something. Or maybe I just can't see it and everyone else can.

• 3 Replies
Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

I think you have the same problem as this guy, see if you find the answers useful

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1834770/oh-no-big-problem-please-help

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

Yea I just saw that. Though I don't see any answers.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Well I was updating my page with an updated version of my fr2 track and when I went to view my page nothing was in my about section. I deleted the track off it and the text re-appeared, then added it again and it disappeared again. Has this ever happened to anyone and does anyone know how to fix it? It's like there's some sort of word limit or something. Or maybe I just can't see it and everyone else can.

Yes this has happened o me before and i hate when it happens the way to avoid it is t make your FR2 track a little smaller
Showing 1-3 of 3