ForumsWEPRHow will we make the world a better place?

14 6433
mastermind17
mastermind17
28 posts
Nomad

How could we change our society into a greener, friendlier, more peaceful place?
What would you do?

• 14 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I don't think there is a way to do it without dictatorship. So, brain-washing is my answer.

mastermind17
mastermind17
28 posts
Nomad

i mean if you could get rid of dictatorship would you? what would you do to change the earth in your eyes?

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

recycle, not litter and fight the green house effect. but i just recycle.
well i saw this thing on the discovery channel where if a meteor hit the earth we would go into a long period of winter. and that would get rid of the problem in the ozone layer.
only problem is that we would go for a genration or two of depression and starvation because the sky would be covered in dust, smoke, and other debri.

mastermind17
mastermind17
28 posts
Nomad

even if it is impossible or possible

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I would get rid of all the christians. Ohhh, I'm gonna get it for that one...

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

Yes, you are. I would definetely think that the bible literalists should ease off, but a conservative christian (me) doesn't do anything wrong.
I think that a central language, world peace and recycling would make the world a better place. The first two are not happening, but they are the big two. I think we can solve the enviornment issue. Fuel cell cars are a huge fossil fuel saver. Next we need more fuel efficient airplanes. (prototypes are being made.)

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

..we could make the crazy Christians in our version of soylent green. That solves over population, world hunger and many other issues! By god, there we go.

Or, you know, just try and set good examples for the next generation.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

We can probably find a replacement for war. It is probably not paintball, (like I said in "Does war solve anything&quot but we can find something.
I like the idea of using the next generation though.

Coolman123
Coolman123
11 posts
Nomad

I think the only thig that would help is
to make me EMPEROR OF THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!
Muhuhahahahahaa!

Or just Nuke everything.Even with an Atomic Winter and the whole stuff, it would be ten times better than the way its now.

P.S
Think about the Emperor thing!
All you can loose is your freedom and all your rights, the controle of your stupid little brains.Muhuhuhaha!Oh, I shouldnt have written that.
Whowever, come to think about it!

brettroks
brettroks
49 posts
Nomad

we got people to hire for this so i dont have to think you know

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

Can we get back on topic?
I think that it would also help if everybody spoke the same language. Easier said than done, I know the story, but it would help.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Pfft. You are all foolish mortals. We obviously need to get Ralph Nader in the White House in America. Then he can change everything for the better! He will start with the U.S, the Canada, Mexico and then the world! There is no stopping his powers! BOW DOWN TO NADER!

By the way, he loves trees.

mastermind17
mastermind17
28 posts
Nomad

People should stop having stupid law cases, like Roger Clemens, and spend that million dollars on world hunger, not who used steroids.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

Bible literalists. In every religeon. I am a strong catholic, but I have an Open mind. I don't believe the creation sttories, only the message they send, etc.

Showing 1-14 of 14