ForumsSupport ForumStop posting these links please!

29 4271
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please stop posting the mindistortion links around the forums and community, or it will have the same fate as my.mini.city... sad and censored =(

• 29 Replies
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Mindistortion...is that something that boggles your mind?

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

why though!?
they're awesome!

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Please stop posting the mindistortion links around the forums and community, or it will have the same fate as my.mini.city... sad and censored =(

why though!?
they're awesome!

I think they are both anoying and funny at the same time but they do genorate a lot of pam so i think Carlie has a good point..........
infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

i got 14 souls please!

i'll give you firetail's soul...0.o

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

why though!?
they're awesome!

First of all, people have been spamming them by only posting that link in their posts *cough* *cough*

Also, these are just obnoxious links like the mini.city ones used to be. They do the exact same thing. Direct you to an external website to get your numbers up. Sorry, but these sorts of links are not allowed on Armor Games.
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

It's similar to advertising isn't it? That violates the ToS. That puts you at risk of being banned.

:O

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I agree that it's inappropriate on the forums, but is it allowed in our Abouts?
Not that I'm gonna post one, I stopped playing that game long ago.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is discouraged in your Abouts, but as long as you are not pointing people to it and saying 'click the link in my profile!!!' obnoxiously, I don't see why it would be a problem. But posting it on profiles and in the forum is not allowed.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

oops!! sorry! i didnt know!! i posted one on the Multiplayer games on AG just to set an example of what i meant!! i dont have to do with any thing on that website i just want to show yall an example!! dont delete it or ban me please!!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Thanks for the answer, Carlie.

But isn't it a bit drastic to *****ify M.I.N.D.i.s.t.o.r.t.i.o.n? It's a site with flash games on it and stuff, as well as a user here... The creator of MindScape?
Of course, if it's really that big a problem I can understand it, it's just... A little sad. *sighs* Why do people spam...

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Dude carlie is rgiht stop doing those link it can ruin the page.The top of armorgames i already glitchy

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

I think yours was ok kielzanie, you were sugesting something that AG don't have and showed an example

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It's a site with flash games on it and stuff, as well as a user here... The creator of MindScape?

Ahh, I didn't realize it was a flash site as well. As long as people can use the link responsibly, it will not be an issue. But we can't have another mini.city fiasco...
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

It actually has some really good games, in my opinion. ^^ MINDistortion.tv is Manuel Fallman's place for all his twisted creations, flash vids, games, artwork... If you ever go visit it, try out 'Infect, Evolve, Repeat' or 'Bubbles 2', they're both pretty fun.
And let's hope no more people spam to steal souls - unfortunately Fallman have a few of those games where you get others to click links...

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

It seems more like free advertising, if you ask me. People post the link -- people visit the link -- then what happens? You have more people spending time on M-D. Or least, that's what I think will happen :P

Showing 1-15 of 29