ForumsSupport ForumReview Spam

17 4081
dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

Every game in every genre has ATLEAST three reviews that read something like "SUX", "lol", "ok", "hi", "u suck", "stupid", or "dum". As a game designer, this does not encourage me to submit games here any more. And as a game player, this makes me want to go play games elsewhere.

The majority of the spam could be eliminated by only allowing reviews over X number of characters or words, and all caps post can be denied by comparing the amount of uppercase characters to the amount of lowercase characters. I hope to see these changes made soon before spammers destroy your reputation.

.dank

• 17 Replies
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

wow u all have great ideas but i have to say that DANK (no affence to him) has to cool off cause no matter wat there will always be a number of poeple like that on any website u go on

AlienRipper
AlienRipper
7 posts
Nomad

Nobody accomplishes anything by making spam, except it makes a whole lot of people angry, for some reason. It's not like they are destroying everything alive and that ever existed by saying "hi" or something like that. I know, it is annoying, but my advise would be to get over it. There are too many spammers out there to really put a huge effect on them, and I bet they LIKE seeing people get all annoyed at them for saying "hi" in the comment section of games. It's nothing to overreact about, just sort of annoying.

Showing 16-17 of 17