ForumsGamesThe Problem With Punk-O-Matic

13 3831
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I've noticed this many, many times from song codes from Punk-O-Matic. The song code is too long and most of it gets cut off.

You copy the code from the game and paste it to the comments section, hoping that people will copy it, listen to it, and comment on how good the song is, only to be disappointed because the code was too long and it was cut off.

If you have a lengthy song to copy and paste, it's simple. Move the line halfway between the code after you paste it to the comments section and press ENTER, part of the code should have moved to the next line. Keep doing this and eventually, the whole code will be bunched up together and complete. This way, all your fans will be able to listen to your songs and squeal with glee on how good the song is and wish they could do the same thing.

Do it like this!:

9357992---2---859-----889----6-2---2-5
--4322-------9-1---56-51---6-9----1---0-7
5----914--9-815199515-5-3-3-cc5-2---
6---------499---74------------------------7-4-
--c------8-30---311---------------------3310
-1---6-7--34342--------
----------6-7-6-7-8-0-1----

• 13 Replies
williamrmck
williamrmck
68 posts
Nomad

That's not the problem with punk-o-matic, the swearing is. It's supposed to be a family site, and it has R rated dialogue in it.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that, but the part about the coding is the reason why it's not in the 9's rating.

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

Well, you do have to be 13 to have an account on AG. You should be used to cursing and stuff. So it's not a family site.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

AG really isn't a family site, but you have to admit, some children are smart enough to put down that they are 13. I heard from a certain friend, not sure who, but said that there are 7 year olds among us.

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

7 years old, wow. Talk about underage!

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

HA, 7 wheh I am more then double that age XD
Wait, aren't we supposed to be talking about the problem with Punk-O-Matic?
Wait A PROBLEM WITH PUNK O MATIC
THERE IS NO PROBLEM
your the problem, jk

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

...ok, back on topic. So people don't input the code in correctly. This is why All I see are lines of codes, I can't upload it, and no one comments on them anymore. Only way to get the codes to work is for my way above.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Lol it needs to be Rerated.

I don't think theres any problem with code not happend to me!

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

if you dont like the language just go to options and turn sound effects/background music off. You squemish little girls. Didnt you ever go to a public school!

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

thanks for this, it is very fun. I don'treally mind the swearing, and i am only 10 years old.

armoredbruno
armoredbruno
159 posts
Nomad

that you doont know what sound your playing and you have to experiment

qwe853
qwe853
90 posts
Nomad

if any one is interesteted in joining a Punk-o-Matic club I can tell you all that cool9654 made one a few weeks ago, and he coments and rates all the song you send to him
and BTW: I never had a problem with the code when i copied it...

trevdagger
trevdagger
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah and I also have a problem. When I customize the bassist, I can't even go back. There's no "accept" thing there. Like... dafuq

Showing 1-13 of 13