Cino
57 posts
Nomad

razr

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Ehh the Razr is just like any other flip phone. The iPhone has so many features. I'm a gadgety sort of girl. I love my Treo.

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

i have iphone, its is better than any phone ive ever used. Touch screen internet games music pictures video and so on it is awsome

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Is that even a real question. I don't know anybody that would perfert a razr over an iphone except for Cino who is kind of crazy right now. The iphone is just 10x better.

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

Iphone it's got so many more features than razr

[http://www.lowendmac.com/musings/07/art0110/iphone_in_hand.jpg

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

dang

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

http://media.arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/iphone-review.media/iphone_razr.jpg

both!?

12466ninja
12466ninja
11 posts
Nomad

an i phone can do magic tricks and other awesome stuff

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

iphone is a lot better

Megaman2525
Megaman2525
37 posts
Nomad

I would prefer an iphone since it has already most of the features of the razr and more

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

The iphone is wonderful! The Razr is OK if you want just a phone. But the iphone has so many things!

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

I like razrs because i think they have good quality and they are easy to carry.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Wow i still don't get how you'll pick a razr over an iphone. The razr isn't even in the Iphone's league. The razr is so old and so not tech while the Iphone is the best phone out right now, and i'm being dead serious.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

iphone has internet, so when your driving to the movies you can already fandango movies before you get there, and razers dont have internet on there phone, thats the dumbest question ive ever heard, Iphone all the way

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

I hate them both. They are not meant to be. iPhones make me want to throw up. Internet is for computers and maybe game consoles. Music is for CD players and maybe mp3 players. Receiving the voice of another human being somewhere else on earth, is for phones. That stuff is MEANT to be separate. Soon we won't need television sets anymore. Who wants to watch everything on a tiny-ass screen? NOT me! So I'm against the iPhone. I'm against all camera phones, all music player phones, and all video playing phones. The most high tech handheld device I would ever buy, is an iPod video. That's it.

Showing 1-15 of 46