ForumsSupport ForumPublic Rant

41 6472
SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

You all get better grammar, and learn how to spell. If you don't know how to spell, use spell check! Also, if your all so called 13-15 year old's that got grammar of a retarded monkey, go back to the fourth grade. I'm tired of seeing all these threads repeated, and people using not one brain cell just to spam and get Armor Points. This is a very pathetic, annoying thing. Don't you people have somewhat of comon sense that people would like to know what their reading in stead of some bull shit, gibberish. Now, before you say it's the interenet(wi cun tawlk leek dis), sure it is, but when you try to be some what productive and prove your not just spamming to get Armor Points.

Also, to the mods are you blind as a bat, or do you not just care anymore? If you don't care, than screw your corrupt self, and you need to be de-modded. If you do care, than why aren't about 9/10 of these threads that are made locked? About 8/10 of the threads made any where are just repeat of threads that are on page 4....Pathetic. It's about time you get a mod that actually know's what their doing.

And also, yes I know this thread will be locked, and deleted cause you mod's are pathetic, and want to shelter the poor little ears of the Armor Games community. Also, I know I'm going to get banned, big whoop, this web site is sad, you have about 1 good game every few months. Your community is horrible, and your mods suck. Til' then, I don't know what's going to happen....but if something does happen.
Peace out,
-Derek

• 41 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Rhm...i should go back to 4th grade then. lol

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

Duke means nothing to me. It did, but now I realize how foolish I was to actually spam about 9/10 of my points to get rank.

Also, easier? Not really...typing like a normal person with somewhat decent grammar is a class taught in Jr./Sr. high school.

Also, I know members don't agree with me, well tuff shit.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

u do relize most ppl use bad grammar cause its easier right? (using spell check isnt always avalible and is stupid in this situation) the mods arent always on and let most things happen cause some are things being brought back but u do have a point on the threads like ps3 and 360...y are u on this site as a duke if u dont like the site?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Good grammar really helps in getting merits.I use good grammar and got 2 merits.And anyways bad grammar would and could mess up you writing in real life

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

if u stareted to NOT like the site anymore..then y are u here? the post here is just a huge sentece saying "this site suks and all of the ppl in it"...grammar doesnt apply to me here...only in school

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i do perfectly fine when im not fooling around...if i want seriousness then good grammar no mistakes and when i jsut dont care i write like this normally...

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

same here

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Does everyone agree good grammar can help you get merits.Whats the point in writing like retards man i guess people are just lazy

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I have no room to talk, I used to talk like this...

( Hey , wht ^ ? Nmjc wat u men?) Stuff like that, but i noticed that this was a better community then that. So now i type like this.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You all get better grammar, and learn how to spell.

You know, if you are going to bash bad grammar you might want to read over your post to make sure you don't contradict your statement. If not read the entire thing maybe the one part where you say acquire better grammar, because that's not proper. :/

Anyways bad grammar angers me, it takes a few seconds and half a brain extra but it makes you sound a hell of a lot smarter.
SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

Keep the flaming/insulting coming...I feed off of it, and I'm not going to be here much longer.
:P
This is the day I quit, but I want to go out with a bang.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

You all get better grammar, and learn how to spell.

You know, if you are going to bash bad grammar you might want to read over your post to make sure you don't contradict your statement. If not read the entire thing maybe the one part where you say acquire better grammar, because that's not proper. :/

Anyways bad grammar angers me, it takes a few seconds and half a brain extra but it makes you sound a hell of a lot smarter.

Dude im going to have to go with Klaushouse on this 1.... you are acting like a STARSCREAMER

STARSCREAMER- Big winy Crybaby!!!! =P
SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

Sure somewhat like Star Screamer, but I'm not making up false things about killing myself over a gamming website.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Haha Another Term Arises...That makes two ArmorGames Terms which have come from the demise of high ranked ArmorGamers!

Switch - Start going really bad and post bad images and end up going from rank number 5 to rank 5,000 in one day.
StarScreamer - Be a whinging cry baby who can't take not being number one.

Hahaha!

Anyway, on this topic, I am in the same mind of Klaus and Chaze. I have grown up using good grammar and punctuation, and It has helped me get 100% for English Assignments. It is much harder to use bad punctuation then try to write properly, than to use good punctuation in the first place.

Also, this is just another publicity stunt to show that you're leaving, and it's not advised. Yes, ArmorGames is slowly becoming more Spammier as the race for AP is run...but that can't really be instantly changed.

KingRYan

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i leik bing laezy :P

half a second is too much!!!! AAAH!!!!!

Showing 1-15 of 41