ForumsNewcomers ForumArmor game respect.

11 5473
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
789 posts

Hey this has come to mind due to different threads lately and I thought I would let the new guys in on this. There is one thing you are all thinking about,well two.. ARMOR POINTS....FIRST IN RANKING. This is not the way people will think you are good in any way. A lot of people who have been in first think they are soo much better than everyone els because of there ranking but if say for example you never spam, never broke the rules, you help out in the community etc... This is what will stick out way more and you will get a lot more respect for it. Even for an example look at the mods, there is ONE in the top ten (and from hard work, not spam). So get out there and get merits and stuff, and in return you will get a lot more respect from the community and the mods.

• 11 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
979 posts

For instance, I respect Estel (even before he was a mod) more than firetail_madness because he was a great member.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
789 posts

Oh and yes guys,look at eddie13's merits,58(which I'll pass soon). He also has almost 2000 posts,which I do respect..

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Yep right know i dont respect roadripper becasue he got in top 10 only in 2 months look at me if been on for 6 or 7 and im only 12.

juan999999
juan999999
3,078 posts

I respect everyone and even the so called noobs.

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

ShutUP Ialways win you will never pass me in merits!!! lol jking. I respected coheed and nick cool haha but they quit. Nick had like 132 merits..

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,714 posts

i respec all ppl as long as they dont act stupid when the modd is serious...

Ricador
Ricador
3,761 posts

I respect everyone wh is not evil and is not a criminal, because if those traits don't apply to them, they deserve respect.

I don't think you should go around judging people who judge, you're just doing what there doing. If you have an issue, i would just tell a mod.

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Lol no one sai they respect danielMcneely yet!

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
789 posts

DanielMcneely..you mean the guy off the trapped series? Lol messing but yeah, good job dan!

InTheZone
InTheZone
580 posts

So, you're saying be selective in who you respect? That's pretty offensive. You're telling people, hey respect this guy but not that as much. It's stupid - you should respect everyone, even if they are jerks (I.e. Those guys in the top 10). Don't like what they say? Ignore it and move on

Everyone should be respected equally darn it!

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,299 posts

Absolutely. Certain members might have more clout (for example, you wouldn't want to go to someone with no merits for advice on how to get merits) but everyone should be respected equally here.
And please remember that this particular forum section is for newcomers. If they are overloaded with threads offering advice on how to do x and not do y then they are more than likely not going to read any of it.

Showing 1-11 of 11