Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Armor game respect.

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 8, '08 at 6:09pm

ialwayswin

ialwayswin

825 posts

Hey this has come to mind due to different threads lately and I thought I would let the new guys in on this. There is one thing you are all thinking about,well two.. ARMOR POINTS....FIRST IN RANKING. This is not the way people will think you are good in any way. A lot of people who have been in first think they are soo much better than everyone els because of there ranking but if say for example you never spam, never broke the rules, you help out in the community etc... This is what will stick out way more and you will get a lot more respect for it. Even for an example look at the mods, there is ONE in the top ten (and from hard work, not spam). So get out there and get merits and stuff, and in return you will get a lot more respect from the community and the mods.

Posted Sep 8, '08 at 6:15pm

gman1000

gman1000

1,019 posts

For instance, I respect Estel (even before he was a mod) more than firetail_madness because he was a great member.

Posted Sep 8, '08 at 6:21pm

ialwayswin

ialwayswin

825 posts

Oh and yes guys,look at eddie13's merits,58(which I'll pass soon). He also has almost 2000 posts,which I do respect..

Posted Sep 8, '08 at 6:22pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Yep right know i dont respect roadripper becasue he got in top 10 only in 2 months look at me if been on for 6 or 7 and im only 12.

Posted Sep 8, '08 at 6:24pm

juan999999

juan999999

3,162 posts

I respect everyone and even the so called noobs.

Posted Sep 8, '08 at 6:36pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

ShutUP Ialways win you will never pass me in merits!!! lol jking. I respected coheed and nick cool haha but they quit. Nick had like 132 merits..

Posted Sep 8, '08 at 11:30pm

MarkedTarget6

MarkedTarget6

1,768 posts

i respec all ppl as long as they dont act stupid when the modd is serious...

Posted Sep 9, '08 at 1:08am

Ricador

Ricador

3,913 posts

I respect everyone wh is not evil and is not a criminal, because if those traits don't apply to them, they deserve respect.

I don't think you should go around judging people who judge, you're just doing what there doing. If you have an issue, i would just tell a mod.

Posted Sep 9, '08 at 5:15am

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Lol no one sai they respect danielMcneely yet!

Posted Sep 9, '08 at 6:46am

ialwayswin

ialwayswin

825 posts

DanielMcneely..you mean the guy off the trapped series? Lol messing but yeah, good job dan!