ForumsGameshalo 4 reasons

20 5824
playfro
playfro
118 posts
Nomad

hmm.. most people think halo 4 is not gonna happen but i have 2 reasons why

1. the arbiter storys !!

2. if u unlock loooooads of stuff u see an alternate ending where master cheif (his real name jhon!!! ) doesnt die!!!!!

• 20 Replies
playfro
playfro
118 posts
Nomad

what do you [i]think

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

I agree, but this topic doesn't belong in flash games though, it belongs in video games.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yea so hes alive a lot of people knew that but they wanted it to be that way when they finished the series with halo 3

dark_emperer
dark_emperer
14 posts
Nomad

Those are some pretty terrible reasons, and in all honesty: They shouldn't continue the franchise.

They already have made an incredible amount of money and have gained much popularity off of this trilogy, you don't want to keep going and milk it out. There's a point where you cross the line of dignity.

smilyguy
smilyguy
119 posts
Nomad

True, and you spelled your name wrong(* dark_emperor)

I wonder if there still goin with the halo movie.

smilyguy
smilyguy
119 posts
Nomad

True, and you spelled your name wrong(* dark_emperor)

I wonder if there still goin with the halo movie.

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

i think they are making a halo 4

ghostiefails
ghostiefails
3 posts
Nomad

First , no horrible reasons as the guy said and second the Halo movie was cancelled due to money shortage or somethinng. Halo 4 shouldnt be made. 3 is enough, they've become a well known now. Plus they might make another sequelish game that might be better than halo [ they wont EVER create a better main character than master chief ]

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

actually, there not making halo 4 but a strategy game called halo wars. it is set 20 years before the first game. so its kinda like a prequel.

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

I think the halo series is done already

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

true

MyBandTaurine1
MyBandTaurine1
11 posts
Nomad

Yeah I Can See A Halo 4 In The Future But Not Any Time Soon Cause Its A Big Game 4th Ones Going To Be Even BIGGER

fredfred307
fredfred307
6 posts
Nomad

i Think its a good game but i like halo 3 better

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Isn't Halo 3 Recon coming out soon 2?..I agree enough is enough...Halo 3 and Halo Wars...experiment with something else. Although Master Cheif is an awesome Main character.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Idk, maybe there will, maybe there isn't. Just wait and see guys!

Showing 1-15 of 20