ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4275595
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I made an America's hat joke in my entry! Strop no look at it yet? 8|

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Hahahaha, now at this one, I am amused.

Don't forget South America, the awkwardly shaped cliff face that North America is standing on constantly!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I made an America's hat joke in my entry! Strop no look at it yet? 8|

D:

I don't remember! All I remember is your joke to which I riposted...
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I love having two judges! You hear opinions and some things more then just one person likes, so it can be alot more helpful! 2 opinions are usually better then one for improvement., In my mind.

It's good to have two judges, but maybe you guys should edit some of the stuff you say or stuff won't be blown out of proportion.

Crimson was running for judge as well, he can take my spot.

You're a hetalia zombie.

One drawing to defend Canada, and there Thoad is, screaming fanboy at me... Or fangirl, if I know him right.

As usual, while I make general comments, due to the fact I abdicated, I don't consider myself entitled to speak about whether any particular user is good enough to be a judge or not.

I'm really this evil, huh...
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

He gave me the champions exhibit when I didn't submit anything. Anybody that gives me awesome stuff that I don't deserve is a first rate judge in my book.

Seriously though, I enjoy the whole Cenere/Zoph critiquing deal. It's kind of like, srs bznss vs. fuzzy bznss. It works well and I don't feel that it should change.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'm really this evil, huh...

Nooo...as I said I make general comments. Which do not reflect upon any particular user. When I say that, I really mean that.

Everybody has pros and cons. For example, since I can only properly speak about myself, I considered my pros to be a good manner, and a thoughtful and balanced approach. But in the end, I was hopelessly tardy and it just soured the deal to the point of non-sustainability.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And once again Strop talked me to my senses/made me feel bad for acting stupid...
Never heard if anyone could make out the countries from the famous buildings I sketched up just before my Hetalia crack? Only Zophia got there (6/7, though got all the countries right).
Come on, it is not that hard (though I might need to actually try and outline at least one of them, as they are hard to see).

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Welcome to Zegaland.

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr165/96Zega96/Shwwiiidn.png

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Welcome to Zegaland.

I am going to assume Zegaland is also called Sweden by some chance?
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Cen,

I didn't know what your harder to see thingy was, but your America as Canada's hat was totally epic. Complete win. xD

The thing is, if it were the other way around, would Canada be Americas crotch? >.> I feel like a loser for asking that, but it's late so I will post this.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

No, Mexico is our crotch and South America is our long and sexy leg. If it were flipped around, Canada would become our stylish shorts, we'd have no legs, and Alaska would be our left foot. Mexico would become our bowtie and South America would be our giant dunce cap. Jeez Cholo, didn't you ever take geogronatomy?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I actually wonder what Florida is...

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

Pinky.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I didn't know what your harder to see thingy was, but your America as Canada's hat was totally epic.

He takes aaaaaaaaaaaall the attention. And yell is censored due to ... language > >... Idk why he yells it (idk if he yells it, people just seem to think so) > >

Complete win.

And not in the competition > >... I will try for the merit untill Zophia overrules me, and gives me the merit (not gonna happen), and then... Then I will try again!
Showing 3781-3795 of 6854