ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4144027
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

oh so thats how u do it...
but however, my image is 1024 x 768 and its getting cut off ... thats why i put the link...it says to do that in the rules

Ahhh ok ;-) got it! Normally you can post a preview, and then link to the original full size version. To link it, just write the words you want to be linked, highlight them, and press the 'link' button. A window will pop up, and you can enter the image link in there. Then press ok, and it will link your words to the image.
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

hey i'm gonna win!
i'm kinda already doing a picture with the night sky
so,i think i had lots of time to think wat picture i wanted already

muahaha

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

shall post in an 1hr or so..

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

thankyou Carlie. you just made my life a whole lot easier :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Aww man! I have to post mine again

Oh well...

Black Bear on a Coal Pile on a Night Where There is No Moon - And it is Cloudy So the Stars Cannot Be Seen!

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/blk.jpg

Hah!

KingRyan

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

lol reminds me of the little prince...

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

great,the pic didn't go according to wat i imagined it to be..~

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Enough Developers Blog!

Just post the PICTURE!

KingRyan :P

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

yes.it sucks,sad to say.
can i post two pics?

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

http://images.AruaROSE.com/user/1095330761.jpg

LINK//images.AruaROSE.com/image.view.php?id=1095330761

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

sry i made the image 1240X768

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay, Night this time. Okay.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Night.gif

MsPaint, Some hours.
Better time this time.
Homework to do now.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

wow very impressive. As a fellow user of MS i can truly appreciate how hard it is to create good art with it. well done.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

dude. I give up. Every time I make something good, an amazing person comes out of nowhere. :'( (well I'm not giving up. But I am getting upset)

Holy poop though. Cenere! Thats amazing!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Cholo, I'm sure you have a great chance!!
And I'd like to see what you have got too!

Thanks a ton, Woody. Somehow MsPaint is the only programme I have trust in, making my drawings almost decent.

And that is what I am doing when I should be making my homework.
Drawing => being scolded...

Showing 16-30 of 6854