ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4141239
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Ye i find it really hard to use other programmes so i just stick with MS paint.

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

Cenere, that is a great picture
do you have a tablet? or did you do that my mouse?

If you say the latter one, i will want your autograph :P

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Jpx: I could have done it with my mouse, I have done better with it. But I currently don't have one, so used my tablet.

Fst6: Thanks, and I'm sorry.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

dangit, cant think of any ideas.....

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

wait a minute cenere...did u just tell me you don't have a mouse?...do u use hotkeys for everything?

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

@jpx

he used a tablet :P

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

you can use tablets to control your mouse pointer?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Man, so much great pictures!
I'll take a moment to look at them :P

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

@jpx111:
You can indeed use a tablet to control the mouse pointer, actually that is pretty much the most important function it has (since it's the pointer you use to draw in art programs). I'm personally a big fan of using it for games where you need to aim or move quickly using the "mouse", since I have a laptop and aint a big fan of touch pads.

@Cenere:
So far, I REALLY hope you win. That is awesomely done.

I might make an entry for this one too, possibly a bit rushed since I can't win anyway, but just to keep my skills keen. :P

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

can someone help me to minimize my picture?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok, KingRyan. You're submission was simply amazing. I think you should win, hands down

(BTW, been reading Calvin And Hobbes i see lol .

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Have I?

I don't know what you mean!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

LOL hotkeys. That was awesome.

Now that I'm hanging out in the ED at night, I have more free time during the day and lack of internet means that I spend more time drawing.

So maybe I might chuck together something together too, just for the lulz.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

(BTW, been reading Calvin And Hobbes i see lol .

Haha, I just read some Calvin and Hobbes earlier today!
I might make a submission for this, just to show off my awesome *cough* art skills.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hang on fst, I have to reupload because .jpg just doesn't cut it.

Take 2!

But you are right!!! This is deliberately not as well drawn as my usual efforts. Why? you might ask. The simple answer is because I didn't feel like it :P

Showing 31-45 of 6854