ForumsSupport ForumA.S.T. (Anti-Spam Team)

21 4619
NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't it be a good idea, if the mods approve it, to recruit an Anti-Spam Team, aka The A.S.T., to explore AG and find and report spammers? I still have though of special rules about The A.S.T., but if the mods approve it i will try to think more about the A.S.T.. So tell me what you think?

• 21 Replies
champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I think that it is a really good idea i am tired of spammers.

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

If this gets approved i will recruit a strong force of honest people who never spam!

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Hey man can i join your Anti-Spam Team if it gets approved?

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Sure!i dont see why not?

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Thanks man well good luck in getting the Anti-Spam Team approved.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Why would you start a team of people that do what users should do anyway? Everyone can explore AG, look for spammers, even flag spam which lets us know where it is and lets us easily delete it. Would your team have anything more than what general users already can do?

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

DragonMistress got a point, and anyway, we already got SHOPS.

so if u make this group it technically, ur just making 2 SHOPS.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Well you are right DragonMistress well NeoStarblaze7 came up with a great idea to make a club of people that search spammers and flag comments that are using spam is that a bad idea or a good idea?

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Well we could be much more dedicaded and i people want to report spammers they can give us the link and then we will give them to you in a comact block(i.e They report 10 spammers to you in 10 diffrent comments, while if they report 10 spammers to us we will give you the link to those 10 spammers in 1 compact, comment.) Like this you will be able to keep track much more easly!

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

well, i still think this idea is pointless.

yes, if SHOPS didn't excist then it would be a good idea but since it does, its pretty pointless.....

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

I could state more, but that would be overstating the point.

I could even go as far to say that SHOPS needn't be existing right now, since we have regular users who could do the job just as well. But since a majority of people don't seem to abuse the Flag tool, what are you going to do? I suggest people stop moaning and whining about spam, and instead, do something about it!

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

I could even go as far to say that SHOPS needn't be existing right now, since we have regular users who could do the job just as well.

well yes and i think that SHOPS is pretty down now so i think this club might end the same way..... but i dont no!!!
NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

So what you're saying is no?
I would still think its a good idea, but whatever...

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

ya what dragenmistress said

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

This should be deleted or locked.If you wanna fight spam,just join in SHOP.It says that no other things for fighting spam can be made.

Showing 1-15 of 21