ForumsArt, Music, and Writingdirkpitt1's signatures

5 2341
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I make signatures using Paint.net. They're not bad... so im taking some requests. Just tell me your pics, background colors, effects, and name and stuff.

• 5 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

oh, if you could give me the pics and background yourself, that'd be better. Itd be more customizable for you guys.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

That would be using copyrighted material, darkpitt. If the pics are not their own, than it is plagerism which is illegal.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

estel, theyr signatures. People use internet picture all the time, ive done like 20 and ive never gotten arrested or anything. Where else do you expect to get the pics?

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

If you are creating something and calling it your own, you should be using something original... check out the graphics contest, there are a ton of original creations there.

Signatures should be original content. Just because you haven't gotten arrested doesn't make it right, haha.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

People use them, but don't get caught. Still illegal, we don't have the cops patrolling a game site.

How bout you use your own pics for backgrounds? I also use paint.net, and I seem to produce somewhat good art XP

Showing 1-5 of 5