ForumsSupport Foruma review section of AG

5 1603
CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

i was thinking, that maybe, there could be a review section for video games, not just online games.
if so, we could get some hardcore gamers to be the reviewers.
i personnally is a somewhat hardcore gamer, i dont play games to 100% completion, but i know what a good game is, and i know what a bad game is, and i know what factors that count.
it could be awesome

• 5 Replies
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

What would the demand for a section like that be? All I can imagine are useless posts: "This game was great, 10/10", etc. -- of course guidelines could be added, but do you honestly think newer/older users would read or bother to follow them?

The "Video Games" section is probably the best place to write your reviews for games, there's no sense in creating something really similar for a simple purpose.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

This idea isn't as large as the other sections, though it would work well as a thread. Making guidelines would be helpful to make it organized. Overall, good thought!

CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

well then what about making another section for it then?

besides i was thinking that the user reviews wasnt as important is a critics review.
try looking at a random game in gamespot!
theres a million users that says"OMG THIS IS SO GREAT 10/10!!1!!11!"
and then theres a million users that goes "this such a terrible game, just becourse of one tiny flaw, i just want to attract attention!"
most just look at the critics reviews

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

well then what about making another section for it then?

What exactly are you writing? Do you want user or critic reviews? I think it's pretty hard to get the latter...
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Go to the video games forum and write a review about a video game there...

A review section is unnecessary.

Showing 1-5 of 5