ForumsSupport Forumgetting 10 ap ea hour?

16 2882
warlord9211014
warlord9211014
10 posts
Nomad

how about getting 10ap each hour 24 hours is 240 an hour

• 16 Replies
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

i probably get 20-30 ap per hour, sometimes more. depeneds on what im doing

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Why? How does this help AG? And why do people always want more ways to get points? They do absolutely nothing, you don't get any respect; I just don't see a plus in getting tons of points.

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

why do you play for ap i play for the pleasure of playing and lokking at what other people think about stuff in the forums?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

This doesnt help AG block this forum man

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Estel, AP is life man! Like, everything is centered around AP!! Everything rotates around AP! Heck, it has its own gravitational pull!!! So why on Earth would say that AP is useless!?!?! It helps you in several ways, not just becoming a bum who sits on the computer all day.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Yeah, if we all would get AP for no reason, a person could just make an account and come back a few months later and have a bunch of AP.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

This is a really bad idea... just handing out AP for no reason would ruin the whole system...

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Yes it would Agent, but you;d get more APPP!!!!!! AP IS LIFE!! Live to be a bummed up loser!!! Be a bummed up loser to live!!!

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, the point of AP is to participate!!! If AP was handed out like free samples at the mall, the whold AP system would have no meaning aymore...

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

As Estel said, the idea is flawed. I don't see how this could help AG other than increasing AP count. Armor Points are supposed to be a little extra addition to the site, and it is something you have to work for. Including this suggestion would be easy to work around, because somebody could stay logged in for a very long time and boost their AP even though they are not contributing to the site. I don't see this happening. Try coming up with ways that also help the site. These suggestions are more likely to be picked.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

That would not do anything. Everyone would increase by ten and the ranks and what not would be exactley the same as before the ten AP were given. There is no point to it.

Something like AP on you're b-day is different though...

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Yeah... 10 AP an hr, that would be one of the worst suggestions I heard people who simply keep a window of AG open all day and scores tons of points for doing.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

AP is rewards given to people who actually HELP the site! not they just sit back and relax and whach TV!

Gold_Magic_Thing
Gold_Magic_Thing
7 posts
Nomad

I Have Over 400APs. I Needed 10 each hour but i get 50 each hour

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I think we have agreed on this being a bad idea, and sorta pointless. Anyone has anything else to say to this?

Lock, please?

Showing 1-15 of 16