ForumsSupport ForumTell me what you think?

16 2877
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I know that everyone hates how spammers spam for only one reason, and that would be armor points, yes the things we all know and love I know it is a little off the wall idea that not many would like and i suppose it would take a little while to get adjusted to but I think I may be able to handle it and that is take away armor points altogether because it will lighten up on spam for the mods so they can get other things done instead of deleting spam all the time i know it would stink not having armor points but we still have a helpful community and it's filled with nice people! and that's what counts right? not a bunch of virtual points that allow you to get pretty picture ranks no offense to the king's and queen's but we could have some other feature that is exciting and makes it harder for spammers to get easy AP and we still do have armatars but I think we all could handle not having AP until Armor Games mods and community work together to think of some other feature we all know and love.

• 16 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

There is no possible way to stop spam other than the flag. We should be using what we have which is the flag.

The flag helps moderators help find spam and throw it into the toilet and flush.

Showing 16-16 of 16