ForumsSupport ForumWhy?

5 1799
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Why can the word D@mn not be posted I posted it on Armor_Warriors page by saying Damn it and it cam up like this "**** it" can somone please please tell me why the word d@mn can't be posted?

• 5 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Some people may find that word offensive... so it is censored.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well if it is used many people can sneak past the system and say "God damnit" which is more than offensive to religions..and also they dont censor the word &quotissed"

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

That was rather offensive...

The censors are in place for a reason... some people do not like seeing these words so please do not try to get around the censors.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Yeah, someone should REALLY delete that post of mine... I was tired, so not thinking properly. I think I'll flag it. Yes, flagging it is. It should be deleted.
I apologize.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I killed that post, Zophia. But I actually didn't realize that damn had been censored. It's a bit inconsistent, since there is more than one game that drops the F-bomb, but since this is essentially a PG-13 site, we have to stick within those parameters (loosely at least).
I don't know why that particular word is censored, but that is an administrative choice and one that I'm not willing to question.

Showing 1-5 of 5