ForumsNewcomers ForumJust to make sure...

9 3448

Am I allowed to create another account to keep track of my personal progress for a multiple of things?

My actual account is armorgames.com/RiotingAvalanche

Im new here.

• 9 Replies
RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts

Ok this is my real account.

So yeah just let me know if it's alright.

RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts

weel does any1 know?

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
313 posts

First off, Welcome on behalf of everyone here!

Second, I'm having trouble understanding what you need the second account for. Can you elaborate please?

gman1000
gman1000
979 posts

No, you are not allowed another account. A mod might agree to let you have one, if you ask.

Estel
Estel
1,976 posts

You are allowed to have that other account for that reason as long as you state your original profile, which you have done.

RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts

Like i said to keep track of my personal progress. like achievements on here and things like that.

who are the mods/?

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
313 posts

First, since you have followed the rules,(of stating your other account and purpose) it is accepteable.

Also, Mods are the people who prevent spam and answer questions that people have. Their writing will come out in blue or green. For example, Estel (the person who commented up there) is a Mod.

You can find the mods in the About section or in the Sticky thread labeled Moderators.

revolushn
revolushn
65 posts

i'm confused. Im new here too, but why do you need a second account to keep track of things? Can't they be kept track of on your primary account where that sort of thing belongs? Or is it quite a common thing to have a second account basically as a notepad?

RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts

Well im not sure how others did do it, whether or not they have a second account, but I would like to.

And i've already got my answer so no reason to post

Showing 1-9 of 9