Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Just to make sure...

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 14, '08 at 3:44pm

340 posts

Am I allowed to create another account to keep track of my personal progress for a multiple of things?

My actual account is armorgames.com/RiotingAvalanche

Im new here.

Posted Sep 14, '08 at 3:52pm

RiotingAvalanche

RiotingAvalanche

33 posts

Ok this is my real account.

So yeah just let me know if it's alright.

Posted Sep 14, '08 at 4:01pm

RiotingAvalanche

RiotingAvalanche

33 posts

weel does any1 know?

Posted Sep 14, '08 at 4:06pm

mvpguy22

mvpguy22

331 posts

First off, Welcome on behalf of everyone here!

Second, I'm having trouble understanding what you need the second account for. Can you elaborate please?

Posted Sep 14, '08 at 4:09pm

gman1000

gman1000

1,019 posts

No, you are not allowed another account. A mod might agree to let you have one, if you ask.

Posted Sep 14, '08 at 4:11pm

Estel

Estel

2,064 posts

Knight

You are allowed to have that other account for that reason as long as you state your original profile, which you have done.

Posted Sep 14, '08 at 4:12pm

RiotingAvalanche

RiotingAvalanche

33 posts

Like i said to keep track of my personal progress. like achievements on here and things like that.

who are the mods/?

Posted Sep 14, '08 at 4:17pm

mvpguy22

mvpguy22

331 posts

First, since you have followed the rules,(of stating your other account and purpose) it is accepteable.

Also, Mods are the people who prevent spam and answer questions that people have. Their writing will come out in blue or green. For example, Estel (the person who commented up there) is a Mod.

You can find the mods in the About section or in the Sticky thread labeled Moderators.

Posted Sep 15, '08 at 8:28am

revolushn

revolushn

66 posts

i'm confused. Im new here too, but why do you need a second account to keep track of things? Can't they be kept track of on your primary account where that sort of thing belongs? Or is it quite a common thing to have a second account basically as a notepad?

Posted Sep 15, '08 at 10:02am

RiotingAvalanche

RiotingAvalanche

33 posts

Well im not sure how others did do it, whether or not they have a second account, but I would like to.

And i've already got my answer so no reason to post